Nasty french canadian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nasty french canadian

Hello everybody, with bf3 coming to life very soon.. I come back to the CLR community. I was only one of many players who enjoyed the TF2 server but you guys really got me into the game and kept me entertained and all, some sort of motivation, I guess.

Then the server closed (that made me a sad panda)

Then the BFBC2 server opened, but my pc was too weak for the game and still is.(had to resort to the xbox360 version)

Tommorow my new baby (pc) is ready and I'm ready to start playing seriously again.. that is.. on your eventual BF3 server.

If for some reason you are not going to support a BF3 server, I'll still play both BFBC2 and BF3 just to be with this amazing community once more.

If any of you even have the slightest memory of me it'd only be of that french canadian accent-guy who used the ingame mic to keep saying GET ON THE POINT to his teammates, so no worries if you have no clue who I am, not that it matters.

I expect great times and I hope I will kill a whole lot of you in the near future, and by "kill" I mean.. steal your dog tags, shoot different kinds of ammo in your temple and make you explode in a gory mess(no gore in BF?.. okay then).

See you soon!

Glad you're here. Welcome!

Comment

I remember you. I usually remember the ones who kill me.
      Cain will be running BF3 although you can go ahead and join us on BFBC2 until then.
      Oh and welcome home.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Welcome home my friend!

And thank you for the first Sept donation!!

Oh yeah, we will be ALL OVER BF3. At least two servers to start, and forum redesign, and Apache is even getting new glasses! OK, that last one I made up....

We look forward to seeing you in BC2 and our secret BF3 Beta server ...... Shhhhhh....

Comment

Welcome to the Lair!
          [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
          [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Wow you guys are getting me pumped! I was kind of pissed off that those guys didn't finish building my pc like they were supposed to (incompetent fools gave me ram they didn't have in store, even though I specified I wanted in stock items only!) but just reading your posts made me excited about bf3 again, I'm not pissed off anymore!

Comment

welcome back

Comment

Welcome back, congrats on your new baby.
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Welcome back DL!

Comment

Welcome back !!
                    K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                    sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Douche Lord View Post
                      Hello everybody, with bf3 coming to life very soon.. I come back to the CLR community. I was only one of many players who enjoyed the TF2 server but you guys really got me into the game and kept me entertained and all, some sort of motivation, I guess.

Then the server closed (that made me a sad panda)

Then the BFBC2 server opened, but my pc was too weak for the game and still is.(had to resort to the xbox360 version)

Tommorow my new baby (pc) is ready and I'm ready to start playing seriously again.. that is.. on your eventual BF3 server.

If for some reason you are not going to support a BF3 server, I'll still play both BFBC2 and BF3 just to be with this amazing community once more.

If any of you even have the slightest memory of me it'd only be of that french canadian accent-guy who used the ingame mic to keep saying GET ON THE POINT to his teammates, so no worries if you have no clue who I am, not that it matters.

I expect great times and I hope I will kill a whole lot of you in the near future, and by "kill" I mean.. steal your dog tags, shoot different kinds of ammo in your temple and make you explode in a gory mess(no gore in BF?.. okay then).

See you soon!
                      hey hey! I understand you upgraded(upgrading?) your rig, congrats, but, we do have lair lurkers on the 360 as well. I am on damn near daily(still mostly BFBC2), as my current rigs cant hang with the current games. Love me some retro games though. check out the 360 section of the forums and grab some gamertags if you ever turn your box on again.and welcome!

Comment

Welcome back!

-Rand
                        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Welcome back!!

Comment

Good to see past members coming back!

Welcome back!!
                            [IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/chris2118/battlefield_3copy.jpg[/IMG]
                            X...Noob Slasher...X

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                              by Apache Warrior
                              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                            • Reply to 6 years
                              by Sirex
                              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                              Just hit 2.5K miles...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                              by Sirex
                              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                              by Sirex
                              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                              by Sirex
                              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                            Working...
                            X