TS3 Squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
    I enjoy all three chat types (all talk, team-based, and squad-based). Sometimes it is fun to be able to talk crap to the guys on the other team, especially if there aren't many people in the game. Tactically, squad-based is best as long as you have a good squad that communicates. In BF2, if you had a good squad that talked to each other you could dominate. It sux to be in a squad with a bunch of mopes that don't talk, though. In that case I would rather be in a team-based chat so I can coordinate with other peeps who aren't in my squad.

Just my
    Thx for the comments... If you are in a squad with nobody on my TS server, then switch to one that does have some in TS.

With the overlay you can see everyone in the TS server.

Comment

Overlay , smoverlay, I cant get that thing to work.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Pebkac

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
          Overlay , smoverlay, I cant get that thing to work.
          I had trouble also. My problem was that I would crank up TS after starting the game. It wont work that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Luis_Dark View Post
            what if you don't speak no ingles?
            Se puede jugar con Skud, y ayudarme a aprender las palabras mas util en la guerra. (y tambien algunos chistes verdes!)

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
              Se puede jugar con Skud, y ayudarme a aprender las palabras mas util en la guerra. (y tambien algunos chistes verdes!)
              And there you have it.
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X