Had to pull the Stats page -- Update they are back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
    Yea individual server and global are two different animals. But meh, Phan is so far behind everyone he wouldnt be able to catch up with the amount of time he has left until we switch.

Unless he pulled some 2 day caffeine and honey bun induced gaming binge. But then I'd worry about him blowin up his heart so I hope he doesnt do that.
    hmmm tried the caffeine before, but never did the honey bun.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
      Yea individual server and global are two different animals. But meh, Phan is so far behind everyone he wouldnt be able to catch up with the amount of time he has left until we switch.
      Most of KP's playtime is starting our server up with very few players, so it is difficult for him to score a lot of points with less than 10 players in the server..

Most of your playtime is with 32 players in the server in prime-time.

Comment

Logic.

Cobalt has none

It's my usual gaming time. Early morning when I come back from the dead shift.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          Logic.

Cobalt has none

It's my usual gaming time. Early morning when I come back from the dead shift.
          I always liked the graveyard shift. Always seemed more steady less anxious people working it.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
            How about joining us on Teamspeak too? We can make up an achievement if you need one to be induced to join.
            Apache
            Ouch! Guess I better start searching for my mic, eh? I'll see what I can do.

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
            I couldn't care less for those stats. They made BFBCS.com for a reason.
            Actually, I think they are a powerful tool on the server in the never ending quest to identify and ban hackers. The info and distribution statistics they provide can be VERY effective in separating the true skill from artificial!

Originally posted by Cain View Post
            Good idea and it works on squad chat too ??
            Yep, sure does. Then only the squad mates can make fun of me when I check, rather than the entire team or server, lol!
            Last edited by Mooserator; 12 Sep 2011, 04:32 PM.

Comment

I was on TS tonight Apache...how about you?

Comment

Funny, you were in my squad last night and I did not see your name in TS.
                There was Brian, me and a new player named Sven. The four of us were in the same squad.
                Sven is from Germany and was fun to talk to. I did not have any fun talking to Moose last night.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I heard teh Moose, in fact I talked to the Moose !!

Minnesowtah !!

Comment

Yea, I heard the Mooser for the first time yesterday.

Oh and Phan, I gots logic. I bought 3 back in 96.

Yea, I know , I know, it's the same way in the stats page when we started BC2. And Vietnam. Me and Rossy had more hours than anyone. Just cause we started it up when everyone else was working or asleep. I know how it works. If I'm not mistaken I put in more hours on here than anyone on both games. Score was crappy, but had a lot of hours.
                    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                      by Apache Warrior
                      6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                    • Reply to 6 years
                      by Sirex
                      I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                      Just hit 2.5K miles...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                    • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                      by Sirex
                      Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                    • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                      by Sirex
                      Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                    • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                      by Sirex
                      Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                    Working...
                    X