Had to pull the Stats page -- Update they are back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm working on them now...

Looks like Mini is Number 8 atm, which is not bad when there are 1.923 Players ....

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post

Does anyone really care, other than Mini about the stats?? Are they worth my time and effort??

All its tells me is that either I play too much or too little
      We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Comment

OK the stats are back, let's see if they behave this time..

I gave them a timeout...

Comment

I like the stats. Thanks for putting the effort in to get them back!

Comment

np

Comment

We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Most kills by weapon, M416 assault weapon. Guess what the next highest kills by is.
                  [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

It is the Gustav.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I enjoy the stats myself, but certainly understand that server and admin / procon functionality come first. I have started using squad chat to type '!stats', rather than global chat.

Yep, I'm one of those OCD types that wants to get every achievement. Maybe someday I'll be able to blow 4 M-Coms in one Rush round to get the last and only awards that elude me!

Comment

Originally posted by Mooserator View Post
                        I enjoy the stats myself, but certainly understand that server and admin / procon functionality come first. I have started using squad chat to type '!stats', rather than global chat.

Yep, I'm one of those OCD types that wants to get every achievement. Maybe someday I'll be able to blow 4 M-Coms in one Rush round to get the last and only awards that elude me!
                        How about joining us on Teamspeak too? We can make up an achievement if you need one to be induced to join.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I couldn't care less for those stats. They made BFBCS.com for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooserator View Post

Good idea and it works on squad chat too ??

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                              I couldn't care less for those stats. They made BFBCS.com for a reason.
                              Fair comment.... But these stats are only for our server, some folks enjoy seeing that.

Comment

Yea individual server and global are two different animals. But meh, Phan is so far behind everyone he wouldnt be able to catch up with the amount of time he has left until we switch.

Unless he pulled some 2 day caffeine and honey bun induced gaming binge. But then I'd worry about him blowin up his heart so I hope he doesnt do that.
                                [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X