No announcement yet.

everybody needs to play and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot the mention my ping was 150-170 all night (the few rounds I play) and the very first one was 270 ...there is no God.

Comment

I played from 4:30 CST to about 6:30 CST on Monday night. I did NOT notice a difference in game play. I did notice my ping was higher than usual. I'm usually less than 100 and last night I was about 130.

Only thing I see ping effect for me in game is when your being shot at and you run behind a wall. On your screen you see yourself make it behind the wall, but in actuality you were shot dead before you made it there.
      Nauticas

Comment

Comment

After playing more on the server I have noticed that the new server is quite laggier than the old one. I never noticed any lag on the old server. I notice it frequently now on the new one, especially when the server gets full. The game is still playable, but it is annoying.
          Nauticas

Comment

befor playing dod for the 1rst time on cains...i mean old dod....i played beta to 1.6 cs on a gamewarriors server in jeresy and my ping has always been off the hook there its somthing to do with less connectors or somthing but that place is GOLD for me

Comment

Originally posted by Nauticas View Post
              After playing more on the server I have noticed that the new server is quite laggier than the old one. I never noticed any lag on the old server. I notice it frequently now on the new one, especially when the server gets full. The game is still playable, but it is annoying.
              Which "new" one??

We have had 4 different servers in the last month and a half.

We moved to Chicago Friday.

Comment

Whatever one you were running this afternoon was good or Mini and I.
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

We are in Chicago now, I thought you'd like this one too !!

Comment

My ping was well over 135 to night and did not play as well for me.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Thx Apache, what was your average ping to Dallas, and to New Jersey??

Comment

i ping 200-300 its hardly playable i spike every so often.. i hate it :'( i wanna smash my keyboard when my knives dont work and be wonky cause i "LAG" a few seconds.

i want the dallas server back

Comment

my ping is well over 350..... i mean i still had fun! but much laggier in Chicago, but in dallas i stayed most the time under 300 sometimes 240-250 on good nights but ping doesn't bother me as long as i can talk to my buddies!
                          sigpic

The sentence below is true.
                          The sentence above is false.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                              Which "new" one??

We have had 4 different servers in the last month and a half.

We moved to Chicago Friday.
                              Sorry, I don't know what server was what the last 2 weeks. I'll try and post data on a daily basis this week.

I do know that on Friday afternoon (1 to 4 CST) the server was the laggiest I've seen it in the last month.
                              Nauticas

Comment

Average ping to Dallas and New Jersey was 44 and 68.
                                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X