Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday?!

wheres everyone?
    its like everyone died after the BF3 beta info date..
    Come out for your man holes and help me fill up the server!

All of our Admins and all of our players would have to spend Hrs in an empty or almost empty server, like me, Rossy and a couple of others to appreciate how difficult it is to get and keep a server busy.

Once you have sat for HOURS running around in an empty server, you are not so quick to want to kick players out for any little thing.

I sincerely appreciate every single player we have, and I wish everyone did as well, and would be helpful,, friendly, polite and welcoming.... Folks, please remember this the next time you want to whine, complain or bitch at someone because they killed you...

Brian, are you in there now, I'm not seeing you, I'm in there now. It is usually pretty easy to jumpstart a server this time of night, we can do it in less than an hour.

Comment

Yes. I'm waiting to get connected

Comment

32/32

Comment

starting a server these days is hard... well i was going to say i have well over 250 logged hours, but the server has been moved now i have none... i tend to run around and die alot i dont care about my K/d at all. regulars come in and say wow rossy you suck and laugh at my 5/40 k/d but people dont understand the amount of players that stick around if they have a good round... ive come into people starting this server and regs have 30/4 kdr's and wonder why every player that joins doesnt stay for the whole round, i mean who would want to stay if they couldnt even get a kill.... i merely run around and get shot out of my hours ive logged maybe 10 of them are serious play time and some of you would no when i actually play i Can play and very well.... ive made quite a few players join up through early morning starts. im good at talking to players even if they are angry i end up making them nice haha...
          sigpic

The sentence below is true.
          The sentence above is false.

Comment

There is a reason Rossy is our VP of Marketing...

Dude we have to work out a schedule for the BF3 server, and get and KEEP her going...

Comment

ill always be in early in the morning because of my time zone also be in late at night because your late at night is my afternoon so it works out well.. even if our admins stay afk when they go to bed will help keep it going if its dying off... thats what i do just stay afk it looks like there is more in the server and most players will not notice 6-10 afk admins/regs in a 64 players server...
              sigpic

The sentence below is true.
              The sentence above is false.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                by Apache Warrior
                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
              • Reply to 6 years
                by Sirex
                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                by Sirex
                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                by Sirex
                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                by Sirex
                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
              Working...
              X