Yesterday I was angry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday I was angry.

Last night I was angry because I was first place in my team a good 5 games in a row.

PROTIP; that isn't normal.

I'm rank 5, played bfbc2 for no more than 10 hours total since I got it.
    And yet even though I was first I felt as if I played like crap!, as if I was useless.. so it makes me wonder what the rest of the team was doing.. OUCH!

Obviously not many regulars were on.. if any?

Bleh, just kidding though I did play a MASSIVE amount of bfbc2 on xbox 360 so I'm not actually a rank 5! :P

That's basically just a thread to maintain my douche status!

BTW if my signature isn't enough, I'm Youalldoit ingame so fight me or fight with me ingame when you get the chance to! I look forward to it!

You can try to be the douche lord, but sadly, I will always hold that title. It's a gift.

Comment

Phantom FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        You can try to be the douche lord, but sadly, I will always hold that title. It's a gift.
        No, actually you are the Douche King.

Comment

I used that handle on some games and I love it when people call me a douche hoping to offend me, it's like a breath of fresh air! There's nothing wrong in SOME teasing right?

Also, I doubt you even measure up to me, phantom

The lord of the land is up his hill enjoying a nice meal and the peasants are down the river picking up his vegetables!!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
          Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X