New Counter Strike Coming.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Counter Strike Coming.

This one is coming out sometime early 2012.
    I might have to play this. Gonna be cross platforms so they say.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/1800/
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

My son told me about this last year. Of course he still plays Counter-Strike competitively.
    If Cain runs a server I am going to be dieing a lot from parentalcide.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
      This one is coming out sometime early 2012.
      I might have to play this. Gonna be cross platforms so they say.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/1800/
      How can it possibly be cross platform with the unfairness of someone using a controller vs. us with mice? Do the console players get snap auto-aim?

Comment

"Cross platform" means it will be available for PC, PS3, and Scumbox. It does not mean we can play each other. That will never happen.

Comment

Looks like we will be able to play vs console:

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/26/co...ay-for-ps3-pc/

I think its cool, it just means that many more people playing a game. By the looks of it, the game doesn't look hardware intensive at all.
          Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

lol no phantom

the game IS cross platform, meaning it can be played between console and pc gamers. UNFAIR? it only works with ps3, and ps3 users can hook up a keyboard/mouse as of this game... pretty slick ;D

... however! ... it also allows use of controller while playing on pc/vs pc. there are a few out there that prefer the controller(me not being one of them; KB/M4eva)

BUTTTTTTTT last i heard CS:GO was going the way of match making a-la-360... esque.

that's kinda the beef alotta people have with it as it may hurt it's community, which was such a huge part of cs. when i played 1.3-1.6 i played with a big local clan of about 60 but i don't see it getting a revival for GO so you'll catch me on the lair... if we do this!

those maps.

they never leave me.

Comment

Oh wow I can't wait! But I mostly wanted to own Xbox kids. PS3 and Mac are equally girly but I really wanted to destroy Xbox kiddies.

Comment

Looks like COD4

Comment

I dont care exactly what they do as long as they have LAN. I want to play on a LAN so bad I cant stand it.

That, and I'm with Phantom on this one. I want to destroy the aim assist sissies once and for all.

One other note. With the machines we have now, that game should run 200fps.
                  [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Would be cool if they had what system each player had listed along side their name and scores at the end of a round.
                    Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

I hope the console kids don't have open mic so I have to manually mute each one at startup, if I get it.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X