Foam at the mouth boys and girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skud View Post
    Still doesn't make sense: why would you write "foam at the mouth girls and girls"? Kid's just gone, I'm thinking.
    Don't hate- appreciate. I was just saying that only girls are excited about AMD's new rust bucket. But you wouldn't know what girls are, Skud.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
      Don't hate- appreciate. I was just saying that only girls are excited about AMD's new rust bucket. But you wouldn't know what girls are, Skud.
      Redundancy is redundant though. And you're right, I do avoid girls, as ladies are more my style and age. And, lastly, hate is not in my dictionary. Retaliate, yes, but not hate...but this is bantering.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
        They must not be making a lot of em just yet. Cause they're all sold out. Nice marketing ploy. Dont flood the market , keep em in demand and keep the price up.

I know they can mass produce these things to keep up but they wont.
        Didn't the same thing happen when the 6 series cards came out as well?
        [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

They must have released a ton of them in Europe. I was running some benchmarks late last night and every 3rd card on the Futuremark ticker was a 7970.
          Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X