Mass effect 3 demo!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mass effect 3 demo!!!!

Hey guys! I don't know if you know this yet, but if you own BF3 which you all better have! You can download the demo for Mass Effect 3! I just downloaded it and now I have to wait until I get home to play it. I'm excited as hell!!!

Ahh, nice. Sucks I won't be playing it on 360 if I do play it... as that's where my save from 1&2 is

Comment

Well at the moment it doesn't allow you to upload your character. So you'll have to wait until the release to do so. But so far it looks amazing! I'm really glad I have the 560 ti now! I can run that game so smooth! I just played like 5 minutes of it and now I have to wait until I get out of school.

Skip day anyone... Skip day... Maybe they'll call out my name like, "Bueller.... Bueller..." lmao

Comment

Originally posted by glasscasket View Post
        Ahh, nice. Sucks I won't be playing it on 360 if I do play it... as that's where my save from 1&2 is
        I will be playing on X box as well.

Comment

I played the Xbox version last night. Seems intresting. have the pc version of the other two but never played them haha. I haven't tried the kinect version yet. Never did know you can change the story mode on the game. I avoided those other mass effect game topics. I guess I should play the other two. I like to know what happen to that lil kid. Seems like its part of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
            I played the Xbox version last night. Seems intresting. have the pc version of the other two but never played them haha. I haven't tried the kinect version yet. Never did know you can change the story mode on the game. I avoided those other mass effect game topics. I guess I should play the other two. I like to know what happen to that lil kid. Seems like its part of the story.
            I grabed the Pc demo version just to try it out. I am going to wait until I can get a used copy for the Xbox. I don't want to have to run all the games over again.

The multiplayer seems the more intresting of the types. I don't think the Xbox version had the story mode thing.

Comment

Yeah me too, i gonna try the demo.. i am very interested of Mass Effect 3..

I agree goldenfooler multiplayer will be something

Comment

Demo too short, but has promise for the full game. Can't wait until Amazon ships my special edition.

-Rand
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Pre-order Mass Effects 3, get BF3... I think it's lame... I paid 60 bucks for this game 4 months ago

Mass Effect 3 is Coming, Pre-Order Now and Get Battlefield 3 (PC) Free | PC Perspective

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                    Pre-order Mass Effects 3, get BF3... I think it's lame... I paid 60 bucks for this game 4 months ago
                    It sucks, but it's smart on their part...

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post

Mass Effect 3 is Coming, Pre-Order Now and Get Battlefield 3 (PC) Free | PC Perspective
                      it'll make a good gift for someone.

Comment

It's smart because you might make a BF fan out of someone who has never played FPS games, or maybe a CoD fan that wouldn't normally pay for it.
                        That way you might expand your fan base for the next game and/or future BF3 expansions.

Comment

Originally posted by BadHabitz View Post
                          It's smart because you might make a BF fan out of someone who has never played FPS games, or maybe a CoD fan that wouldn't normally pay for it.
                          That way you might expand your fan base for the next game and/or future BF3 expansions.
                          Don't get KP to thinking that he can have fans.
                          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Never played Mass Effect before. Is it all intermixed cinema and action like the demo? Is it all third person? I can get used to moving and shooting from the third person perspective.
                            A change of Pace.
                            "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

its very much like the demo. But you choose where you go. Kinda sandbox but between planets and missions.

Your choice really changes the game.

In the ones I will be playing from pervious versions, the krogan is never survived I wonder who they put in instead of him.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X