No announcement yet.

Bountygate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And belief is a good thing. People believe in the mets as well.

Comment

I heard today that the coach may have a gig in the Fox broadcast booth.
      --Slaughter

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughter View Post
        I heard today that the coach may have a gig in the Fox broadcast booth.
        they better have a food taster for their coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
          I doubt it. They can't agree on anything.
          They can't get it together on anything that really matters but look at the list of ball players they hauled into hearings over steroids in baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
            They can't get it together on anything that really matters but look at the list of ball players they hauled into hearings over steroids in baseball.
            Need those sports stars! The politicos have learned that all you have to do is keep the uninquisitive public entertained and you can get away with lies, theft, murder, what-have-you. Thus the power structure, the status quo, remains unchanged...they stay in power, we stay on life support.

Comment

I must be in the minority, but I just don't accept the fact that a coach can make a noticeable impact on an NFL game. These players are professionals, and short of calling plays (which I think Brees is capable of) I fail to grasp why Payton's loss for a season causes the Saints to fall apart.
              Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
                I must be in the minority, but I just don't accept the fact that a coach can make a noticeable impact on an NFL game. These players are professionals, and short of calling plays (which I think Brees is capable of) I fail to grasp why Payton's loss for a season causes the Saints to fall apart.
                I think its the overall direction to take team. Just dealing (or parenting) to the players. Things like that. There has to be a guy who is in charge period, who will be living it 24/7 defense and offense.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                  by Apache Warrior
                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                • Reply to 6 years
                  by Sirex
                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                  by Sirex
                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                  by Sirex
                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                  by Sirex
                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                Working...
                X