• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ve11a View Post
    For anyone in the market seriously

by far the best for gaming.
    Bonus points: works with all systems and is 7.1
    They better be the best for $250!
    [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

i have them and use them for all my systems and can honestly say they are worth the money super comfy and they are really durable.

Comment

Crap I'm using a G35 now. I try to remove them carefully because I've read about them snapping. Guess it's a matter of time now.

Comment

Originally posted by S-Man View Post
          Crap I'm using a G35 now. I try to remove them carefully because I've read about them snapping. Guess it's a matter of time now.
          Nah, I've had mine for a year or so and it still looks the same as when I bought it. Either they changed the materials or my head is a lot less alkaline than these malcontents'.

Comment

Originally posted by ve11a View Post
            i have them and use them for all my systems and can honestly say they are worth the money super comfy and they are really durable.
            Is it true 5.1? Can you connect it to an X-Fi?
            EDIT: or does it connect via usb?
            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
              Nah, I've had mine for a year or so and it still looks the same as when I bought it. Either they changed the materials or my head is a lot less alkaline than these malcontents'.
              LOL... this reminds me of my brother.. he actually wore away the paint on his wall from sleeping with his head against the wall.

Comment

Got my new headphones, haven't gamed with them yet, but so far they really feel like nothing at all is on your ears. They look stupid but I guess some stupid things can be useful--- skud.

Comment

DOH
                  Can you say meat shield

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                    Yes, that happened to me too. I would finish gaming and my ears would be full of black vinyl- and this time it's from the headphones! I took the headphone pads out and soaked them in water, then I tore all the extra falling vinyl out.

I ordered these 3 days ago and should be on my door step this afternoon.

Newegg.com - Audio-Technica ATH-AD700 3.5mm 6.3mm Connector Circumaural Open-Air Dynamic Headphone

They were the first on the newegg list so I read about them and watched reviews. The reason I got them is because they looked and were said to be very comfortable. The only oversight was the fact that I didn't even know it didn't have a mic. Yesterday I went to look at the specs again and noticed it didn't have a mic. But I don't want to send it back. I just got a mic from Amazon that basically attaches to your collar or I'll just stick it to the headphones. It was 8 bucks. I wanted to get that new Razer headphone but it was out of stock.

Comment

Yes, that happened to me too. I would finish gaming and my ears would be full of black vinyl- and this time it's from the headphones! I took the headphone pads out and soaked them in water, then I tore all the extra falling vinyl out.

I ordered these 3 days ago and should be on my door step this afternoon.

Newegg.com - Audio-Technica ATH-AD700 3.5mm 6.3mm Connector Circumaural Open-Air Dynamic Headphone

They were the first on the newegg list so I read about them and watched reviews. The reason I got them is because they looked and were said to be very comfortable. The only oversight was the fact that I didn't even know it didn't have a mic. Yesterday I went to look at the specs again and noticed it didn't have a mic. But I don't want to send it back. I just got a mic from Amazon that basically attaches to your collar or I'll just stick it to the headphones. It was 8 bucks. I wanted to get that new Razer headphone but it was out of stock.

Comment

I agree it is for the bigger headed people. It's great though, reviews do not mean a lot until you get to experience them yourself. And why the HELL are you pushing mesh? It's mesh, not steel.

Comment

Got my new headphones, haven't gamed with them yet, but so far they really feel like nothing at all is on your ears. They look stupid but I guess some stupid things can be useful--- skud.
                          Awww, you said I'm useful!

Comment

Man, when I first read the 1st post I was going to pick on him about his head being to big. But you guys are just mean! lol
                            I'm here to kill friends. Do you want to be my friend?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                              by Apache Warrior
                              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                            • Reply to 6 years
                              by Sirex
                              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                              Just hit 2.5K miles...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                              by Sirex
                              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                              by Sirex
                              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                              by Sirex
                              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                            Working...
                            X