O_o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugRNxlHypbA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55sQR8tFPBU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPZFi5nbdN8

OMG was that 13-kills with a nade???

Comment

It was epic shooting.

Comment

[COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
          nah, no BS... let me tell you why First the nade that killed 13 guys, the moment that grenade detonated he got 1 ANTI EXPLOSIVES ribbon, to get one of those you need to destroy 2 explosive devices (mines, C4s or Claymores) ...if you ever played that map, you know that spot is where they concentrate and some of them place claymores on the hallway entrance in case one of the enemies make it up there. Soooooo, that grenade simply created a chain reaction detonating claymores and killing enemies... if you watch the video until the end, you will see he gets a second Anti Explosives Ribbon... meaning he detonated AT LEAST 3 claymores/C4s

second video is also legit, if you see all those guys are facing the hallway, and only a couple of them are facing him... they surely didn't expect him coming from behind, one of them even tried to revive his team mates instead of attacking him lol ...The other night, me and S-man were playing on that map, he and another guy in our squad were throwing smoke granades and I was rushing towards them with my c4... they didn't see me until I was among them placing C4 on the floor and detonating it taking 6-7 of them with me

Comment

I can see detonating the other devices.. I just couldnt see that many idiots standing back there to get killed lined up like cordwood. But I guess if they were lined up in that one room they could just as well been lined up like that outside. Not too smart but I guess.
            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Yeah once in a while you'll be in the right place at the right time and have a slaughter on your hands.
              Believe it or not, playing that spot in Metro with a squad working with you is a lot of fun. Otherwise it's just a death fest.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                by Apache Warrior
                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
              • Reply to 6 years
                by Sirex
                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                by Sirex
                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                by Sirex
                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                by Sirex
                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
              Working...
              X