This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget BF3

Forget this game. No wonder it died shortly after release and everyone stopped joining on Cains Lair. This game seriously sucks.

Phantom and I just spent 3 hours playing Team Death Match. The score limit was 15,000. We racked up a crap load of points and kills. All for nothing as well. The server crashed and we lost it all.

Forget Dice and forget BF3. Bad Company 2 was the only game that I really liked. I seriously dislike BF3. The graphics maybe great, but when it comes down to gameplay it's horrible.

No more BF3 for me. I'm going back to school. It was great playing with you all and I hope that you all have a great time with it. I just won't be playing it anymore.

I was really pissed off. 15-20 medals and service stars. However, since the moment I joined the game, I knew it was going to crash. Oh well.

Comment

wow thats alot of points.

Niles we can wait for the next game. Did you try tribes?

Comment

I haven't tried anything yet to be honest. I might end up downloading it, but for now I'm taking a break from FPS games lol

Comment

Niles! Niles come back! The kills DID count!

I started with the m1911 with no kills and now I got about 600 kills with it. So it worked fine, it's just that the report didn't work. Even the medals are there. Not to mention my rank up worked as well. I had about 260,000 points in total with my game and awards. What a fabulous game. I want to do it again with you!

You guys should have been there. I would walk and for some reason I hear a very loud BOOM! And then I see Niles dead on the ground, I revive him, and not 10 seconds later he's just out of my sight- he would plant more C4 and blow up yet again taking out 2 or 3 enemies. I didn't even revive him a third time, I was laughing way too hard.

Comment

was anyone bitching about his C4?

Comment

You guys back to playin those unranked servers I see. Full of russians.. I know what thats about.
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                You guys back to playin those unranked servers I see. Full of russians.. I know what thats about.
                The game was at 1A.M. to 7.A.M, not many Americans play, It's all Russians. And it's also ranked. The admin was setting up the server, and instead of putting 1,500 he added a 0 and it became 15,000. It was a great test. I can promise you not a single game out now or ever can handle a game with 64 people shooting, using Claymores/C4, and grenading for over 6 hours and not crash. It even kept the stats, THAT is amazing.

Also, Niles was using a spawn beacon by a different member of the squad, he would spawn in the air and rain C4 on people. It was hilarious, if anyone has seen a video of a B52 bomber going through fields, Niles was just up there throwing 6 C4s right after each other and blowing them up. It created a line of destruction. The only problem with that is he would land in his C4 and blow himself up too lol

Comment

Didnt crash you say?
                  [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

D3 is comming boys and gals im waiting for it ...fps is dead in my eyes ....until somthing ground breaking comes along i wont be pew pewwing them anymore...D3 comes down the ppipe on the 15th ...look for FrOgM and add me if you get the game

Comment

D3?

Comment

Diablo 3
                        One of a few Master Time Killers of this era.
                        It can be played solo, or up to 4 players in coop mode.

Comment

I too! am waiting for D3.. ALL FPS games are DEAD in my books.. just been playing League of Legends and my PS Vita...

Comment

Why do all my threads turn into Diablo 3 discussions.... This is twice now...

Comment

cause D3 is the new GOTY!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X