X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I guess you said forget this game.. and well we did

Comment

Screw D3. If you are so much a fan of average MMORPG then just play WoW. God, D3 is a bigger waste of time than trying to teach FrogM how to properly punctuate.'.,,''---

Comment

cod fanbois will be cod fanbois

Comment

I already forgot this game.

I have been meandering about Skyrim for over 200 hours since I discovered it works fin on my laptop. I still have to finish the Civil war quest line too. I should wrap it up just in time for D3 to come out.
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Eh, I did the wow thing and got bored with it after a while. I think D3 will be a good mix of hack @ slash with some mmo elements.
            Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by glasscasket View Post
              cod fanbois will be cod fanbois
              Don't you have a perfectly nice server filler to kick from your server and remove from friends list?

(Glass and vella kicked me from their server, that's the third time now, and insulted me through origin. All because and I quote, "You called me a liar!")(Don't worry, won't go back again)

It's OK though, I know you aren't a bad person, you've just been influenced by some 13 year old minded child who can't accept that he is terrible (At a video game of all things) and has to compensate for it by kicking/banning everyone who OBLITERATES him.

Bring. It. On.

Comment

Phantom give up the innocence facade, It's annoying.... I kicked you because I don't like you, you instigate and are just all around annoying. I have no idea why this community puts up with your annoying behavior, and you always without fail play the "oh I didn't do anything" and you denied that glass killed you legit and your reaction was to call him a liar. Grow up you sad sad child.

Comment

and on a side note I've play with numerous CLR members on our server to date and only you seem to have an issue.

Comment

... wow phantom.

nice way to play yourself off as the vic here

so you start off this whole deal by messaging me on origin saying you're joining our server just to cause beef with vella then i kill you and you flip your crap and start insulting us and calling me a cheater saying we pull ts shenanigans... and then some off the stuff you said on origin? i didn't say anything that wasn't true and you could quote me if language wasn't an issue here. i'd like to quote what you said, because i've never been disrespected by anyone on cain's lair like that before.

i suggest you seriously reconsider what you've said and are putting yourself out to be here, 'cauz that's no way i'd want anyone to think about me as a person.

bottom line is, you overreacted on a situation where you knew going into it that it'd cause problems.

Comment

I could try to defend myself here, but I won't. No need in rationalizing your actions to yourselves either. I'm just very disappointed in how both of you act every single time I contact you. Specially you, Glass, I didn't take you for that kind of person.

I'm also ignoring both of you. You cause way too much of a headache for someone like me who tried to help you start up your server on many occasions only to receive a kick.

Peace to both of you.

And a parting gift:

(A month later and I still can't stop laughing)

Comment

are you mad? i was the one who blocked you first?

Comment

Phantom I kick you because you are a nuisance. You said that you DELIBERATELY joined the game to "make ve11a rage" so I was the mature one (If you even understand that word) and removed the annoying child from our room.
                          Grow up phantom Most people don't like you, the sooner you accept it and change the better.

Comment

Comment

lol

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                              Screw D3. If you are so much a fan of average MMORPG then just play WoW. God, D3 is a bigger waste of time than trying to teach FrogM how to properly punctuate.'.,,''---
                              lol

^this
                              as of this being what phantom said...i like phantom so i am not agreeing with all that hate on phantom....just to be clear...but i am just trying to let all my friends here that INCLUDES you sir Niles where i will be and you sir phantom of what i will be doing ...so if you guys ever find your self in a d3 game holla at your frog i will be there .... glass i will see you there aswell...you guys rock and i was just letteing all you guys know where i was going ...and by the way nice talking to you guys ....for the love of god respect one another and talk it through ...froggy out laters fellas
                              Last edited by FrOgM; 10 May 2012, 01:50 PM.

Comment

see what you did, Niles?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X