No announcement yet.

Tribes - show of hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't. Have to do anything special to get said invite?

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
      I didn't. Have to do anything special to get said invite?

http://www.cainslair.com/showthread.php?t=23211&page=2

Counterstrike: Global Offensive Survey

when you click on the link and depending on your browser settings, a window will pop up (blah blah blah) and then will take you to the steam survey. I dont know if its still active cause it say I already took the survey and the survey was back in February. Steam also gave me a gift key but I already gift it to someone. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post

http://www.cainslair.com/showthread.php?t=23211&page=2

Counterstrike: Global Offensive Survey

when you click on the link and depending on your browser settings, a window will pop up (blah blah blah) and then will take you to the steam survey. I dont know if its still active cause it say I already took the survey and the survey was back in February. Steam also gave me a gift key but I already gift it to someone. Sorry
        I filled up the survey. If they ever do send me an invite, is it through my email or is straight through steam?

Comment

I just checked my library on steam... I got on

I think several months ago apache posted a link to sign up for the beta.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
            I just checked my library on steam... I got on
            Same here! When I read that, I checked my own games list and saw it was added: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta. I'll give it a shot later.

I filled out their survey 1-2 months ago.

Comment

I got mine the other day and had a gift to give. I gave it to Cain.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                I filled up the survey. If they ever do send me an invite, is it through my email or is straight through steam?
                Straight through Steam. I "think" it was a bright yellow star that pop up. It wasn't hard to miss.

Comment

So................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....

Back to Tribes: Ascend.
                  --Slaughter

Comment

I'm in for Tribes: Ascend too! This is a good game - lots of classes and customizability with a good dose of skill you need to play them properly!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X