Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man with 30 kids requests child-support help

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1528850.html

Now that's propagation (and irresponsibility extreme)!

thats just bad. Someone cut his dick off

Comment

If Obama had a son it would be this guy.

Comment

Frigging ridiculous. What's wrong with these women that keep sleeping with him???
        [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
        [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Campinstien View Post
          If Obama had a son it would be this guy.
          I don't know why you would say that. Seems like hes actually very responsible with his kids.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
            I don't know why you would say that. Seems like hes actually very responsible with his kids.
            Agreed. Law professor, senator, then president of the U.S., I dare say he's as good or better an example as any of us for children, whether you agree with his policies or not. Obama also shows that it's not about color, but about ambition, character, integrity, choices. If 30 pop were Obama's kid, I would bet he'd have a few more values, be more of a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
              Agreed. Law professor, senator, then president of the U.S., I dare say he's as good or better an example as any of us for children, whether you agree with his policies or not. Obama also shows that it's not about color, but about ambition, character, integrity, choices. If 30 pop were Obama's kid, I would bet he'd have a few more values, be more of a man.
              I agree with this, except you left out "Hack politician" when mentioning his credentials.

This father is a pure dirt bag. The women are also responsible too, I can see falling for a dirt bag one time but 33 times among the 11 women is just plain sad.
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post

This father is a pure dirt bag. The women are also responsible too, I can see falling for a dirt bag one time but 33 times among the 11 women is just plain sad.
                Well, that is one weakness I was meaning to address in my last statement. The issue of race could be reasonably investigated since Obama's mother, who is white, raised him alone after his black father, like 30 pop, ditched them. So, one could say that the difference in Obama's success could be the values instilled by the mother, environmental overcoming genetic. We could see how 30 pop's kids turn out in comparison, seeing that it appears none of the mothers who are stuck raising them are white. Just a possibility, if one were interested in eliminating more variables in the equation.

Also, lol at "hack politician"! I had to laugh when I read that...your straightforwardness and predictability are some of the reasons I like you so much, Duke: honestly.

Comment

LMAO, it was sorta a joke poking fun at his Trayvon Martin comment.
                  The"be more of a man" comment, if I didn't know you were not a brainwashed college kid who didn't know better I would respond at how I thought of Obama. Skud you have always been very polite to me as well as your fellow CLR's. I'll leave it at that because I respect you for that. I did not intend to be serious. I'm sorry.. Camp

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Campinstien View Post
                    LMAO, it was sorta a joke poking fun at his Trayvon Martin comment.
                    The"be more of a man" comment, if I didn't know you were not a brainwashed college kid who didn't know better I would respond at how I thought of Obama. Skud you have always been very polite to me as well as your fellow CLR's. I'll leave it at that because I respect you for that. I did not intend to be serious. I'm sorry.. Camp
                    You know that I was talking about 30 pop being more of a man, right (not you)?
                    And feel free to respond as you'd like on Obama. I certainly don't agree with all he does. I was just saying that I'm pretty sure his kids would be, will be more driven than 30 pop is.

It's all good, Dr. C. To find the middle one has to explore the extremes. It's all part of the territory.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                      by Apache Warrior
                      6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                    • Reply to 6 years
                      by Sirex
                      I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                      Just hit 2.5K miles...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                    • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                      by Sirex
                      Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                    • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                      by Sirex
                      Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                    • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                      by Sirex
                      Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                    Working...
                    X