Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where?

Comment

INDIAN VPN and got o EA INDIA its 1500 rupies or whatever is their curtency, its coming at english working great

Qty Ordered Product Name Unlock Code Amount
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Battlefield 3™ Premium No Unlock Code Needed Rs.1,499.00

1 Battlefield 3 Back to Karkand Expansion Pack No Unlock Code Needed Rs.0.00

1 Battlefield 3™: Close Quarters No Unlock Code Needed Rs.0.00

SubTotal: Rs.1,499.00

Tax: Rs.0.00
      Total: Rs.1,499.00
      Discount: Rs.1,198.00
      Last edited by bobytt; 5 Jun 2012, 08:36 AM.

Comment

That fine line between getting a good deal and thievery has been crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          That fine line between getting a good deal and thievery has been crossed.
          Not at all. They still get money.

Comment

the whole server priority thing pretty much makes me want to stop playing bf3 all together.

really EA/DICE?

i would actually consider buying the dlc and such if that feature were removed, because i don't think anyone should have priority in that regard; especially if we're the ones paying for the servers.

Comment

Wow they are milking it for all its got this time around.....

GLHF

Comment

I think this whole premium thing is a day late and a dollar short. If they would have came out with it at the time of the original game launch I would have been all over it. But now that the weather is nicer I don't game as much so I'm going to hold off getting it until oct/nov. Will be interesting to see how this pans out.
                Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

I'm already done with BF3 for the most part. Haven't played it in months and the Premium BS makes me glad I haven't.
                  Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Since I got D3 I haven't touched BF3...
                    [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I jumped in for a bit. I miss talking with you guys while playing.
                      To bad D3 doesn't support voice.

Comment

Seriously. I wouldnt think it would be difficult to add the ability for the people playing in a server together to talk.
                        [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Debating on it myself..
                          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

It's kinda sad that the Lair doesn't have a real "It" game right now.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X