Close Quarters Any Good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
    I am going to guess you don't want to read it.
    I read it, but I don't like typing long reply on a cell phone when I have to work.

Comment

reply Phant!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
        reply Phant!!!
        Great reply. I was damn near speechless. The spellcheck worked as well. I was trying to find misspelled words.

I love you, bro.

No homo.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
            I love you, bro.

No homo.
            Oh c'mon, not even a little?

Comment

I have to agree with some. If you've played metro much, the constant explosions and nade rain on the escalators is tough.

I dont really see the use, but I've played it some. The thing that really is bad is the map design. Why Dice put a priority on choke points is beyond me. How can one advance when the teams are evenly matched and fight well. It aint happening. So who ever controls B in Metro usually wins. I like the wide open games more. At least you have an opportunity to flank a foe.

Dont know about the new maps but close quarters looks like you wont even be able to reload. And lot of nade spam. I guess we'll see. But there are many kids that like to play that type of game. It just gets real monotonous after a while.
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Hate Metro and Metro-like maps (like Peak) with chokepoints. I like BF3 for the open gameplay and vehicle combat.

I guess we'll see.
                --Bones--
                BF3 Tag: Bon3z_CLR

Intel Core i5-2500K 4.5 GHz Overclocked
                EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING, 6GB GDDR5
                G.SKILL Ripjaws X 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 2133

Comment

Originally posted by Bon3z View Post
                  Hate Metro and Metro-like maps (like Peak) with chokepoints. I like BF3 for the open gameplay and vehicle combat.

I guess we'll see.
                  Metro was actually my introduction to TDM but after a while I got tired of the same layout. I really am looking forward to CQ even if it means just buying only the DLC and missing out on the unlock goodies. I guess I'll just have to knife someone for those dogtags
                  [img]http://www.fpsreport.com/tuqui/Sig01.jpg[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                  Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X