So how are the new maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paceman View Post
    Count me stupid, but I can't figure out how to get the map pack.

And what the heck are all these short cuts?

Damn Origin sucks.
    Premium members of PC's and xbox360 get them early. The Close Quarter DLC/map packs (NON-Premium users) will release next week June 26, 2012

Comment

Glad it wasn't me!

But what is the deal with buying short cuts?
      A change of Pace.
      "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Glad it wasn't me!

But what is the deal with buying short cuts?
        Shortcuts are Dice's way of helping new people acquire unlocks that might have taken them time to unlock. For example, if you are new to the game and would like to unlock all the Jet weapons/features, you can buy the shortcut for the kit. Of course it is mostly for money, but who cares. I doubt too many people buy them, but I didn't think so many people would buy Premium either.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          Shortcuts are Dice's way of helping new people acquire unlocks that might have taken them time to unlock. For example, if you are new to the game and would like to unlock all the Jet weapons/features, you can buy the shortcut for the kit. Of course it is mostly for money, but who cares. I doubt too many people buy them, but I didn't think so many people would buy Premium either.
          You may find that 70% (or so I'm told) of PC BF3 players have premium, including myself.
          http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/3f534ca8c50291d8.png

Comment

Haven't bought it and will not buy, at least until all the content is available. How does it feel to be an investor in EA?
            A change of Pace.
            "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Haven't bought it and will not buy, at least until all the content is available. How does it feel to be an investor in EA?
              I couldn't agree with you more on that. I hate this business model that so many games are going to. I refuse to do battlefield premium and call of duty elite.

Comment

I don't like the model, but I rarely buy games as many I just stop playing, I've stuck with BF3 and was planning on getting the expansions, which is why I got premium, its cheaper then buying seperatly.
                http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/3f534ca8c50291d8.png

Comment

Originally posted by zagzig17 View Post
                  I don't like the model, but I rarely buy games as many I just stop playing, I've stuck with BF3 and was planning on getting the expansions, which is why I got premium, its cheaper then buying seperatly.
                  Yeah, I don't love the model either (options these days are few, right?). But with the new weapons, and forthcoming maps and vehicles, I find it worth it. I still play this and little else, so: done deal.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                  Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                    by Apache Warrior
                    6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                  • Reply to 6 years
                    by Sirex
                    I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                    Just hit 2.5K miles...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                  • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                    by Sirex
                    Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                  • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                    by Sirex
                    Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                  • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                    by Sirex
                    Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                  Working...
                  X