No announcement yet.

Day Z Arma 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like griefers would have a field day with this game...
    [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Downside to using Six Updater. Went to play a game and Six Updater update my version of DayZ, so far I can't find any updated servers.
      A change of Pace.
      "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Hmm it looks like the combined operations pack is $23.99. I may pick this up.
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
          Hmm it looks like the combined operations pack is $23.99. I may pick this up.
          Remember what i posted about the standalone version.

Comment

Still buggy.

Find an online map - it will help a lot with finding stuff.

Don't bother with ladders - so far I can only climb up, but can not climb down. walk off the roof and you break bones and die.
            A change of Pace.

Comment

you have to press the middle mouse button to be able to climb down, press it by the ladder and it will get you down.

Comment

Bought Arma2 Combind ops or whatnot, so I can run DayZ, I rather hope it doesn't go stand alone, if it does, I might not get it and get Arma3 instead
                http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/3f534ca8c50291d8.png

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  you have to press the middle mouse button to be able to climb down, press it by the ladder and it will get you down.
                  I get the down symbol, just like I get the up signal. It goes through some short animation, but it does not go down.
                  A change of Pace.

Comment

you are press "S" do go down right? you need to press whatever button you have that makes your character go backwards.

Comment

according to the controls you press the same button that you press to go up, center mouse. If I press S to back up it will fall off the ladder, not good.

Today I've lived as long as I ever have. Almost 2 hours now. But I'm slowing getting thirsty and I've not run accross any drinks yet. I have a couple of cans of food, but no drink.

I love the axe! Nice clean kills and no noise.
                      A change of Pace.

Comment

dude i'm the opposite! i NEVER find food, it drives me nuts... however i fine drinks and water all the time!

The other day i found a tractor and drove it... so awesome!

Comment

Okay - now they need some stats. Would love to know how long I lived, it does tell you how many zombies you killed (47). I'd love to know how many places checked, how many goodies I found, even if I didn't take them, because they we all empty cans or the dozen axes! Miles walked/ran/crawled. Anything so you could have goals.
                          A change of Pace.

Comment

Originally posted by paceman View Post
                            Today I've lived as long as I ever have. Almost 2 hours now. But I'm slowing getting thirsty and I've not run accross any drinks yet. I have a couple of cans of food, but no drink.
                            I haven't played in a while but if you have a water bottle I'm pretty sure you can fill it in small ponds/water currents! (not sure if there are any "water currents" but I did find a bunch of ponds)

Used to be able to fill it at the shore but they changed that a couple of weeks ago, because drinking salty water makes no sense lol.

I tend to drink sodas last and drink from the water bottle whenever I need to and then keep at least one empty bottle in my bag at all times, this way if I find a water source I can fill my empty bottle and I didn't waste a soda!

Comment

i have a server on the go. it's us595.

209.15.226.35:10027 is our ts server still

Comment

That's the other thing - I've played on some pretty busy servers and never saw anyone else. Although yesterday I finally read that the buzzing flies are from a dead player near by. Maybe it's because I avoid all the cities and travel far in land.
                                A change of Pace.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  I am glad you are recovering and will soon be back in good health.
                                  Apache...
                                  18 Feb 2024, 05:36 AM
                                Working...
                                X