Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally

After $1765.00 gonna try this out and see how it plays now.

[COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

That's a very expensive internet connection.

Comment

Did you need to run a bunch of cable?
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Uh oh, Cobalt with real internet? UNSTOPPABLE!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
            Did you need to run a bunch of cable?
            Had to pay for the dang amplifier, cable and labor to install it. Had to run it about 400ft. They wouldnt bring it to my house unless I payed for it. So it is what it is. But this is way better than I"ve had in a long time.
            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

All that and got a Grade B?

Comment

Is anyone else mad that a crappy city like Kansas city getting 1Gbit connections from Google fiber for $70 a month? I can't wait for skynet aka Google to come to my city and provide me with fiber!

Comment

Verizon FiOS here for 75 bucks ...so far, I have no complains, I download stuff super fast and I get zero lag when I play

Comment

Originally posted by Luis_Dark View Post
                    Verizon FiOS here for 75 bucks ...so far, I have no complains, I download stuff super fast and I get zero lag when I play
                    Bro... BRO... it's 1Gbit, FASTEST with FIOS is what, 200mb or so? And I doubt it's $75 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                      Is anyone else mad that a crappy city like Kansas city getting 1Gbit connections from Google fiber for $70 a month? I can't wait for skynet aka Google to come to my city and provide me with fiber!
                      MWAHAHA.

Though if you pull up the map they are only doing the parts of the city south of the river. So I'm still SOl until they move north of the river.
                      Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                        All that and got a Grade B?
                        Damn boy where you been. It's a grade B in comparison with the rest of the civilized world. I dont live near civilization.

Oh, and it beats the hell outta .5mb download I "WAS" working with. Thats POINT 5 as in 1/2. Case you didnt catch that.

Mullet.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                          Damn boy where you been. It's a grade B in comparison with the rest of the civilized world. I dont live near civilization.

Oh, and it beats the hell outta .5mb download I "WAS" working with. Thats POINT 5 as in 1/2. Case you didnt catch that.

Mullet.
                          These young kids do nothing but complain or brag these days.

Comment

Good for you Cobalt. When my connection was nerfed for a couple of weeks I was going nuts. Couldn't imagine the length you had to deal with it.
                            Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

Originally posted by Devilguns View Post
                              Good for you Cobalt. When my connection was nerfed for a couple of weeks I was going nuts. Couldn't imagine the length you had to deal with it.
                              Yessir.. I was there since the COD4 days. This is the first time I have had a chance to play a FPS with very good ping. And I could tell the difference when I was able to outgun quite a few head up battles. In those instances when we came upon each other around a corner or something, I would always lose. But now I win most of those. I can really tell the difference. Hit counts are better too. So I'm content for now for the first time.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X