Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playin with Cobalt, Luis Dark and Ryanbatc!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playin with Cobalt, Luis Dark and Ryanbatc!

Fun time last night! Was nice to see some buds online!

Favorite parts were poppin smoke on Seine to get deep into enemy territory with Luis, and trying like hell to stay alive.
    And on Caspian, I loaded a growler with c4 and took off from AU base looking for kills to help unlock new camo for PKP. Headed towards gas station for tanks, saw smoking gunship on the sky, chased it through the fields towards back of antenna where they landed, jumped over hill with their smoke plume behind it and blew her up as they were lifting off, lol. Mechanic jumped in as I came over the hill, but all too late (and too close to add zone). Sorry no vid, was funny.

Anyway, still get a kick out off the game, specially with buds!

It was fun. Specially with no lag.

And yes it was good to see some of the old gang around and play.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
      It was fun. Specially with no lag.

And yes it was good to see some of the old gang around and play.
      Yeah, I'm glad you finally got some connection. I still try to hop in a few nights a week. Hopefully keep seeing you out there.

Comment

This week is totally a fun kill, but should be online some on weekend and next week on nights...

That would be fun
        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

yes!!! lots of fun, I really missed the game and playing with you, guys. My schedule sucks, I usually get home around 11-12am, by that time most of you are sleeping ...Wednesdays, I am totally free!! so for sure, you will see me

Comment

Sad face

Comment

I've been so busy lately I haven't played in like two weeks! Good to see Luis back online. We gotta get together one of these evenings and squad up.
              Sounds like you guys had a blast. (No pun intended)

Comment

Mini and I have been laying a bit lately and after a round tonight I found an invite from Skud to some polite guy server. Minin and I hopped in and rediscovered hardcore.
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
                  Mini and I have been laying a bit lately and after a round tonight I found an invite from Skud to some polite guy server. Minin and I hopped in and rediscovered hardcore.
                  Was fun! I wanted to put on teamspeak but others were around.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                    Was fun! I wanted to put on teamspeak but others were around.
                    Cobalt gave me the connection information but I couldn't get my TS clent to connect. Mini broke his headsets so we haven't used TS in a while. We even have our won TS server that we never use.

Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I tried to play the other evening, but the game wouldn't start. I could play Campaign mode, but not online. I verified the game was up to date. Origin starts and then says it's loading BF3, but then nothing happens. I go into task manager and have to kill the BF3 task.
                      A change of Pace.
                      "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Holy pile of crap, Batman. I'd almost forgotten how frustrating dealing with EA/Orgin/BF2 can be.

So I couldn't get BF3 to run, so I decided to uninstall and re-install. It uninstalled, but it would not re-install. It just sits on Installing.... and does nothing. I uninstalled Origin and re-installed Origin, download BF3 again, which takes forever, then click install, and once again it does nothing say Installing... and nothing is happening. No CPU usage, no disk activity. I think is the final straw for EA/Dice/Origin. I've wanted to stay away but BF3 had pulled me back in to try again. But now I'm done.
                        A change of Pace.
                        "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

This sounds like the problems that they had at first. I'm on my phone and can't search the forums but look for some posts about getting the game loaded. I would slain get a support ticket going. Good luck.

Comment

That last update was pretty great for one reason, Loadout. You can edit your loadouts for classes and vehicles along with camos in the Battlelog. Also, you can see everyone else's loadouts as well.

Comment

Would you guys like me to put our TS server back up??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X