Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playin with Cobalt, Luis Dark and Ryanbatc!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cain View Post
    Would you guys like me to put our TS server back up??
    It would make it easier to find who is playing where.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

It was enjoyable...

I still see a few of you online and try to join when I can. I still play regularly...
      [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
        It would make it easier to find who is playing where.
        Apache
        Cool, I'll switch it back on today.

Let me know if it doesn't work.

Comment

Cool, I'll switch it back on today.

Let me know if it doesn't work.
          I just logged in. It seems to be working.
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I was having so much fun last night! I had a run going where I was getting repair tooled by an enemy, so I jump out, shoot him, get back in; another one starts repair tooling me. So I again jump out to kill that guy. Then I tried to repair tool another tank, but someone killed me right as I got there lol!

Other than S-man going all over the place, the teamwork with Cobalt, Jed, and I was amazing! I got to kill Skud once, but I think that was it. He killed me a few times that I know of lol

Seriously fun guys. It really did make my night as I was having a pretty crappy one. Hopefully we can do it again tonight. I know everyone has work and all that and pretty soon I'm going to be going to college again. That's going to become a 24/7 thing since it's going to be alot of work if I want to keep my 4.0 GPA

Hope to see you guys tonight! I would really love it if Apache could come on. Then it'd be just like old times!! hehe

Also, if you guys want to do a bad company 2 night, let me know. It would be awesome to go back to that game for a night.

Comment

Glad to hear it, let me know if it stops working...

Comment

Glad to hear it, let me know if it stops working...

Cobalt, Drizzle, Niles and I had a blast tonight. We took the TV station on Shaquir in just a few minutes the TS was helpful.

Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
                    Cobalt, Drizzle, Niles and I had a blast tonight. We took the TV station on Shaquir in just a few minutes the TS was helpful.
                    I often just seem to miss you being on. Was good to see Niles for a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                      I often just seem to miss you being on. Was good to see Niles for a bit!
                      After mini goes to bed I usually run off to watch a TV show. I just discovered Braking Bad last Wednesday and I 1/2 the way through the second season. I'll try to stay on a bit longer next time so we can kick some @$$ together.

Comment

Was good to see you guys as well. Hopefully we can make this a weekend thing when I start school again. That is if I don't have so much homework that I can't get on for an hour, but I seriously doubt that.

I'll get my studies done enough to plan for atleast a couple of hours of BF3 with you all. TS really did help alot. Able to spot everything, but it doesn't help when there are so many snipers nested around lol

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                        Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                          by Apache Warrior
                          6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                        • Reply to 6 years
                          by Sirex
                          I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                          Just hit 2.5K miles...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                        • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                          by Sirex
                          Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                        • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                          by Sirex
                          Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                        • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                          by Sirex
                          Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                        Working...
                        X