X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
    Is the beta still up?
    Maybe I should try it out again.
    not yet, most likely VALVE time.. so there so should be around 10am their time.. which they are located somewhere in seattle.

Comment

If you preorder the game you can play the beta until the Live release. August 21.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I didn't like the beta that much. So unless I can play again to try it out. I doubt I will buy it.

Maybe with TS it will be better.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
          I didn't like the beta that much. So unless I can play again to try it out. I doubt I will buy it.

Maybe with TS it will be better.
          they just release a BIG update before the public beta.. alot of things has changed...

give it shot once more..

Comment

How much like older CS games is it like? Is it:
            1. round start
            2. buy guns/ammo
            3. play till u die
            4. wait for the round to end before you can respawn
            5. rince, repeat

If so, I don't know that I'd be interested. CSS was OK, but I'm not that good and hate spending half the night waiting on the round to end because I already died...
            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Yes they have that competitive classic mode and 2 modes which is the gun game mode

Comment

Just bought it... mostly because someone stole my Origin account and I have to call them since my email, date of birth, and many other things I've already used to make the account 5 years ago were wrong. I'm gonna have to call them and tell them to give me back my password!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X