Clear All

Armored Kill Launch Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDJdE88OX-0

Waiting expectantly!

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
      Waiting expectantly!
      woot!

Im watching some of these video and man, I can see a wave of complaints to nerf the AC130

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy1H-dxKB4I

Comment

Wow that looks badass
        [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Doesnt seem like they are that hard to take down. Just wait til they flare and fire again. 2 man team could work together with communication and take it down it seems.

But they do a lot of damage the short while they are up there. Can you lite em up with a soflam?
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Clearly some of you guys haven't played this game after the last patch. It completely ruined this game for me. They buffed everything but infantry and tanks. They simply made jets shoot other jets and helis with one burst, helis to blow up tanks in one burst, and AA to have an even longer range and damage. An AA took my tanks health from 100 to disabled at 40 in less than 10 seconds, all the way from their base as I was in E at Caspian. I'm gonna have to play it to see what's Armored Kill is going to be about. Apart from that, it's a huge mess.

Comment

Ya know, I might pull myself away from my studies tomorrow long enough to play this. Normally I wait until Friday or Saturday to play BF3, but I've done alot of studying lately so I think I deserve a small break hehe.

Cobalt, I'll be on earlier than normal and will actually be getting off earlier than normal since it's going to be a school night. I'll probably get on about 6 or 7 PM Eastern. Hopefully I'll be able to see you guys there!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                by Apache Warrior
                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
              • Reply to 6 years
                by Sirex
                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                by Sirex
                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                by Sirex
                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                by Sirex
                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
              Working...
              X