Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still playing (at least until I get COD4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still playing (at least until I get COD4)

I am still playing, mostly conquest. I know Minfootball still plays with me too sometimes. If any other CLR's play at night, let me know and we can find a server to play on together, bring back some of the good ol' days. To be honest I miss playing with people who communicate as well as yall do.

I'm still up for a few rounds if the COD4 server is full.
    And yes, we do indeed get chatty.

I'm on Xfire, just give me a shout.
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Go knife eachother for me. I miss stabbing and getting stabbed by you guys. That was quite the adrenaline rush for me.
      I never did get Zolutar though..

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake
        Go knife eachother for me. I miss stabbing and getting stabbed by you guys. That was quite the adrenaline rush for me.
        You got me. I still remeber the day you blew up my tank. I bailed before it blew up, was about to light you up with my smg, then saw your name above your head, pulled out my knife cause you had it out too. Then you shanked me! :P I miss BF2142. Was a great game.
        [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre
          You got me. I still remeber the day you blew up my tank. I bailed before it blew up, was about to light you up with my smg, then saw your name above your head, pulled out my knife cause you had it out too. Then you shanked me! :P I miss BF2142. Was a great game.
          I was so damn scared that you would knife me there, I had been trying so hard to ambush you at that spot and after I finally got you out of your tank, you could have knifed me. That would have been pretty funny. All of my effort for nothing..
          But it happened differently.
          Oh, and thank you so much for deciding to knife fight me instead of just shooting me up.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre
            I was so damn scared that you would knife me there, I had been trying so hard to ambush you at that spot and after I finally got you out of your tank, you could have knifed me. That would have been pretty funny. All of my effort for nothing..
            But it happened differently.
            Oh, and thank you so much for deciding to knife fight me instead of just shooting me up.
            Your welcome, you earned it.

Comment

I woulda shot him

Comment

back them i wasnt much of a knife guy, i would just shoot to kill. now im willing to chase someone down for miles just to knife him/her.
                Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I once got Massacre out of his tank. Chased him over the road and down a hill with my knife out.

Ran out of juice before I could close, but I still keep moving towards him.

What did he do?

he turned around and put a clip of SMG into me. lolol

I still remember that scene.
                  ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I play on an EUS gibraltar server. Havent RDX in ages. I do support know, its cool. I miss playing with you all .

Comment

you should come play CoD4. we need more guys running around throwing C4

Comment

Originally posted by MIII3
                        I play on an EUS gibraltar server. Havent RDX in ages. I do support know, its cool. I miss playing with you all .
                        Yay! I am glad to see you are still around the Lair buddy. And good job quitting the RDX, were there any withdrawls?

Comment

Na none. I find thats it's really cheap now. Pisses me off. I am real sorry what i did though it was fun. SO do u still play SNAKE?

Comment

Originally posted by MIII3
                            Na none. I find thats it's really cheap now. Pisses me off. I am real sorry what i did though it was fun. SO do u still play SNAKE?
                            Took you long enough to figure that out. :P

Comment

Originally posted by RuThLeSsKiLLa
                              back them i wasnt much of a knife guy, i would just shoot to kill. now im willing to chase someone down for miles just to knife him/her.
                              Thats funny, I was willing to chase a guy for miles just to taunt and then run him over.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X