Armored Kill: Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armored Kill: Opinions

I like the expansion so far. The few things they've added are ok, but the maps are pretty cool.

Only time to play a few minutes on Aborz Mountains: looks freakin awesome so far! Shot down a C130 with a Flanker. Jihad quads will be a riot...Can't wait to get back on tonight!!!

Comment

Same here Skud! Hope to see you there! Pretty excited to see it all. The first game I went into I got kicked though.. Pretty weird. It seems a little glitchy.

Comment

It is surprisingly good. I tried to spend time in the Gunship, but it's pretty easy to take down.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          It is surprisingly good. I tried to spend time in the Gunship, but it's pretty easy to take down.
          Any fav map?

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
            Any fav map?
            To best honest with you, I haven't even started to imagine how much of the maps I haven't seen. They are incredibly big. I like Green maps. Armored Shield is my favorite so far. Bendar desert has the appeal of being in a real war. Torn down buildings and sand everywhere makes me feel like I'm in Kuwait back in 1991. Despite what people are mainly saying, I don't like snow maps. I hate the cold. Everything is dead. Vehicles don't handle very well. The night map is fantastic as well. Not really night, more like 10 minutes after sunset. I wish they made a really dark map. I'm talking misplacing-your-black-friends, black.

Comment

you guys are not suppose to play with out me

Comment

I'll be on after the market closes.
                [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I like Armored Shield the best. It's open and green. Some of the roads with ditches, fences, and rows of bushes really divide the map into sections... and that's pretty cool.
                  The desert map is my least favorite. Nothing about it stands out to me.
                  The snow map is ok. The mountains can get a bit snipey, but there's plenty of trees and foliage to even it out.
                  I haven't really played much on the darker map, but it seems ok.

I can see high ticket 24/7 Armored Shield maps being quite popular.

Comment

Have to agree with Phantom. That one map looks like Kuwait at the Hilton on the beach there. All they need is the Oil terminal and it would be complete.
                    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                      by Apache Warrior
                      6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                    • Reply to 6 years
                      by Sirex
                      I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                      Just hit 2.5K miles...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                    • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                      by Sirex
                      Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                    • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                      by Sirex
                      Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                    • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                      by Sirex
                      Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                    Working...
                    X