TS Regulars! BF3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS Regulars! BF3

Hey guys, I just wanted to come up with an idea for really playing this game. The only time that I play great is when I'm in an awesome squad with people doing their job as well me doing mine.

I wanted to suggest that we start using real army lingo for TS to call out targets. Going to need Cobalt to give us tips on how to call out enemies lol Anyway, I'm really hoping that we can work together to try and get better at covering each other at all angles. There are times when we can hold a position well, but by the time we move on, they've already taken the position.

If on the days we get more than 4 people playing at a time, we should try our best to get the squads evened out. Also, have our squads work together as much as possible. Let each other know where the other squad is. Let your TS friends know what squad you're in so you can request the location since we can't see their names.

Another idea is that one squad takes one flag and another takes another flag. Divide and conquer keeping in strict radio contact. The more communication, the better. Don't get me wrong, we chat alot, but we've got to find ourselves at a more organized group if that makes sense.

I'm always hearing from Cobalt that we need to stick together which is true and I completely agree. There are times when we seem to stray away from each other without realizing it.

Therefore at the beginning of the match we need to assign someone squad lead both in game and in TS. We'll take orders from that person strictly. If you're going to go off somewhere, let the squad leader and squad mates know what your plan of attack is so that we can assist in anyway.

With all this in mind, I believe if we follow a certain protocol, we could end up ruling BF3 no matter what crappy team we get on! lol

There is a teamspeak you guys are using now?

Also, you aren't playing a professional match. Just play for fun or a simple goal. When you make it complicated is when you start getting angry at each death.

Comment

I'm already getting angry lol

But my goal is to simulate what it would be like to be in a real squad in real life. I want it to closely resemble that. I'm trying to get better at calling locations, but that's a little difficult. "He's up there in the trees!" When we're surrounded by trees isn't a great call lmao

And it doesn't matter if it's a professional match. We should try to better ourselves anyway that we can. But meh. It's really up to the other people if they want to do that or not. Communication in TS makes this game so much more fun. I seem to get more kills when I'm working with Cobalt and Jed.

Comment

-.-

Comment

Yep, I always die more when I"m not in a squad, or.. when I'm in a crappy squad. We got a decent team when we squad up.

Me, Niles, Drisel,Skud, Sewer, and Jed all play well together. Just more fun that way when we're all on the same page.

If we can keep Sewer around us. I swear that boy is ADD.

Duke and Mini Duke are good at squads too.

And in answer to your wanting to play more organized Niles, it can be done but it takes a lot of discipline and practice. If done right can be very effective. But everyone has to do their job correctly.

If one man fails to do his job it puts the whole squad at risk. 6 man squad is the best. This way you can spread the classes evenly enough to be utilized the right way. Even have a sniper overwatch covering your movements.

But like I said, it takes discipline and teamwork, and I dont know if anyone wants to play that way.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Them guys from TeamPlayingGaming (TexasTeamPlayers) did that thing back in BF2 and BC2. Not sure about BF3.

The thing about this is I just wanna game after a long work. Its bad enough I have to learn job related Safety questions, Five seeing habits and other crap that is 2 pages long and remember them word per word. Now I have to learn the lingo? I'm running on one core, remembering the army lingo while im trying to kill or go after a objective is tough.

I know some guys that play Arma II does that lingo.

Comment

I do like the TS, and have had a lot of fun with Cobalt, Drisel, Jed Clampet, Luis Dark, Tickie, SewerPancake, etc. in squads. On a good night, whether the team wins or loses, we've been able to take the points we want, roll over the next one, end up with ace squad, etc., and it's a blast. Unfortunately, with school year started, and my bellering voice, my time for TS is quite limited. The other night Jed joined me and we were in that night map, tossing nade at guys capping a point about ten stories below us, and all I could do was type "lol" to Jed as I saw him throw one (Hail Mary) down too...before I base jumped to go after the guys (and he followed me...still on the same page thought we weren't talking).

Another teamspeak riot happened on Wake with some slacker (didn't see us) riding a bobcat down the beach towards Cobalt and I. He was zigzagging left and right one the way and I hit him at about 150 yds with an rpg. Cobalt and I were laughing for about 5 minutes! Point is, getting tactical or not, TS and the game are great fun with you all or solo. I'll still try to get some chatting in on the weekends, but during the week can't do much.

Comment

I definitely hear you on that one Skud. I love it when everyone is in TS. The problem comes when there are more than 4 people in TS at one time and we have to split up squads. If we can somehow combine the communication of both squads, I believe it will be even better.

School is happening with me as well. I get maybe 1 or 2 days to play these days

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                  by Apache Warrior
                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                • Reply to 6 years
                  by Sirex
                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                  by Sirex
                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                  by Sirex
                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                  by Sirex
                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                Working...
                X