C130 over Bandar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C130 over Bandar

Was on a server the other day which rotates, votes, etc., game modes too. It switched to rush on Bandar Desert. My squad would basically just go wherever, so I switched to medic with smoke to try to get across the highway, helping other squads...except nobody was trying to move. Getting mad, I looked for ways to simply hurt the enemy and thereby ease my rage, and was lucky enough to get in C130 towards the end, in the big gun seat. One pass over the cluster-F defending us got me around 24 kills, 12,130 multi-kill pts (that I saw...from the death screen after they managed enough stingers), and who knows what else. Point is, it is a perfect storm for kills. Groups lumped together, sniping in the hills or whatever...you hit one and two or three medics go running...you hit them again, lol. Still my team didn't move, but I felt a little better. If you get the chance, try it: C130/Bandar Rush mode. Fun!

Yeah, it's getting nerfed next patch. The big AC130 gun has a huge radius.

Comment

It kills me on a regular basis.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        already getting nerfed? boooo!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          Big AC130 guns are supposed to have a huge radius.

At any rate, it's a little hard to believe they actually have the 130 in rush, what with the big guns and the paradrops in the back of the enemy stronghold. Really just amounts to total chaos (though my team still didn't manage to capitalize, lol).

Comment

That's my idea. I know the 40mm cannon is supposed to be mighty, I'm sure it is in real life, but if you had to make everything based on real life, you'd have a jet blowing up a good 100 feet radius with one giant rocket. Or a heli landing 18 rocket pods into a tank, I don't think real tanks can take 18 Apache rockets and still be able to move.

I did say they're going to nerf it, I don't have real information on it, but it needs to be nerfed and enough people have whined about it.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
              by Apache Warrior
              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
            • Reply to 6 years
              by Sirex
              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
              Just hit 2.5K miles...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
              by Sirex
              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
              by Sirex
              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
              by Sirex
              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
            Working...
            X