Great utility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great utility

I stumbled on this last week Idk who else knows about it but all their freeware is top notch imo, wisecleaner

WiseCleaner Homepage - Best Free Registry Cleaner, Best Free Disk Cleaner, Wise Care 365
    Last edited by Zantheus; 13 Oct 2012, 03:10 PM. Reason: Added URL
    [hlx]

Thx for the find...added the URL to your post

Comment

Do those things actually work. I always thought they were gonna install some kind of malware and monitor my computer.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
        Do those things actually work. I always thought they were gonna install some kind of malware and monitor my computer.
        No , when ever you install freeware they have to ask your promission to install 3rd party stuff, so always uncheck all that stuff dont just go clicking next :P
        [hlx]

Comment

Could have sworn we used to have a utility thready sticky?

Will check this out. Always like playing with little apps like this.

Comment

Thanks for the linkage, I'll check this out.
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X