This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Douche Lord View Post
    Everytime someone talks about the possibility of cheating we get these highly opinionated responses that don't contribute to anything whatsoever.

I understand your frustration even though I personally don't mind that particular problem, Synergy, and I think you are right when you say that it is not totally fair. Doing some thinking behind the thought as you say.

Some issues can't easily be fixed and some are impossible to fix, whining about it or blindly saying "cain fixed it " does not help in any situation, ever, not just this particular case.
    [hlx]

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
      *I* fixed it ...

[hlx]

Comment

Synergy I know you mean well, but your constant complaining is getting old.

We have over 13,000 happy players -- and then we have you.

I do not want you calling people cheaters in-game because you *think* they are doing something you don't like. If I see or hear you doing that, you will not be allowed to play here any longer.

There are over 6,000 CS:GO servers and I'm sure you can find plenty of other servers as good or better than mine - including plenty with the settings you like.

I'm not going to set a mincmdrate that will degrade gameplay for folks who do not get the FPS you do.

This whole topic is just silly on a pub server on the Internet anyway. If we were on a LAN, and playing competitively, I'd listen more closely, but we are not.

Other players are having absolutely no problems hitting people (except for Golden, and he can't hit anybody!)...

Comment

(except for Golden, and he can't hit anybody!)...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Synergy I know you mean well, but your constant complaining is getting old.

I do not want you calling people cheaters in-game because you *think* they are doing something you don't like. If I see or hear you doing that, you will not be allowed to play here any longer.

There are over 6,000 CS:GO servers and I'm sure you can find plenty of other servers as good or better than mine - including plenty with the settings you like.

I'm not going to set a mincmdrate that will degrade gameplay for folks who do not get the FPS you do.

This whole topic is just silly on a pub server on the Internet anyway. If we were on a LAN, and playing competitively, I'd listen more closely, but we are not.

Other players are having absolutely no problems hitting people (except for Golden, and he can't hit anybody!)...

thats funny you post this after I PM you in steam saying good bye...lol and you playing games with you 30 to 31 and laughing about it...how old are you?
            [hlx]

Comment

then why call your pub competitive? and whay use SMAC or w/e it is if your goin to allow rate hackers?
              [hlx]

Comment

btw I dont "think" they are my post proves it with out a showdow of a doubt
                [hlx]

Comment

fine later
                  [hlx]

Comment

Originally posted by Synergy View Post
                    btw I dont "think" they are my post proves it with out a showdow of a doubt
                    You still haven't really explained how this proves it, though..

blindly saying "cain fixed it " does not help in any situation
                    I did testing on my own, within the server. Minimum cl_cmdrate is 80-81.

at least, that's what it reverted to after attempting to set it to

5, 10 and 30 respectively. I will screenshot this if required.

gonna have to agree here... constantly hearing you complain about this in the game really detracted from gameplay.

edit:

fine later
                    Jesus.. no offense but you are incredibly impatient.
                    we have lives outside of cs:go and Cain's Lair.

Comment

the server by default ask for 81 packets type sv_mincmdrate for crying out loud...jeez
                      [hlx]

Comment

you clearly like the administraion dont seem to understand either..I thought they had years nder their belts...
                        [hlx]

Comment

Originally posted by Synergy View Post
                          the server by default ask for 81 packets type sv_mincmdrate for crying out loud...jeez
                          okay, well.
                          you got an answer, an ultimatum, and made your decision.

The server will be unchanged.

I did state that I don't understand fully, and asked for an explanation.

None was provided.

#Closed so hard.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X