Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THQ Humble Bundle is LIVE !!! Go snag it ... you will enjoy it !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THQ Humble Bundle is LIVE !!! Go snag it ... you will enjoy it !

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Pay What You Want, Minimum $1:

Company of Heroes [steampowered.com]
    Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts [steampowered.com]
    Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor [steampowered.com]
    Metro 2033 [steampowered.com]
    Darksiders [steampowered.com]
    Red Faction: Armageddon [steampowered.com] RRP $19.99

Beat The Average:

Saints Row The Third [steampowered.com]

This has to be the best deal going in a long time on a game bundle. THQ is hurting financially, so please chip in more than a buck for all of those games. Beat the average contribution of a little over $5 and get Saints Row the Third as a freebie. Deal is live for a bit over 12 days, so take your time, but do make sure you buy it.
    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Not sure if those games are worth a dollar lol

Comment

KP .. you forget to take your meds again ??
      Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Saint's Row 3 is fun, but not as good as the 2nd game. They tried too hard to be 'over the top' and walked into 'overly goofy'. Still fun though.

Comment

Company of Hero's is as strong a RTS as you find.

Comment

I still say CoH is probably my fave game of all time. I bought all three games retail, then bought them all again via Steam, so I did not get any keys for them via my HB purchase. Regardless, I think Metro 2033 and SR3 will be fun to play.

I agree on the SR3 goofiness - what other game can you attack people on the street with a giant purple sex toy ??

Comment

Such a good deal!

Comment

I highly recommend the CoH games for an RTS players or as your first RTS game. Metro2033...hmm what can't I say. I enjoyed playing that game. Short but very good. If you played fallout 3 or NV, you'll love this one.

Might try saint row3 as look like GTA games.
                Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X