Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back hoes!!

What is up hoes?!,
    I'm finally back after being gone for so long. Wanna know why I was gone for so long? It's called college! Now that I'm back, I'm wondering if anyone is still playing BF3 lol I haven't heard Cobalt or Phantom. Hell I miss all you guys! I can't wait to start playing again. I'll be getting on Cobalt's TS here in a minute. Just got to get myself downloaded and setup. Aftermath released and I've been dying to play that, but I'm finding out that college is actually taking more of my time than I had expected. Of course if I paid more attention, then I would be able to play games and do college work. I'll worry about that later.

I'm unsure if I passed my math class since math is a horrible subject for me. Something about numbers. I'm lucky to know what 2 + 2 is haha. My grades are as follows if everything works out right.

English 111 = A
    Programming = A
    Operating Systems = B
    Math = Lucky if I pass the class! lmao

Anyway, I hope that eveyone is doing well. This website has evolved into something truly amazing! I forgot the webmaster's name, but lovely job on the site. Somethings are hard to find, but that's just because it's new to me. Take care everyone!

Some people still play. Most are playing CS:GO, so maybe you might want to take a look at that.

For me, I tried out Planetside 2. It's a FPS, somewhat like BF2142, but the maps are super huge, and with 3 factions instead of 2. It's a persistent world, so there are no rounds, just constant gaming. Oh, it's also "free to play", which means you can play for free, but if you want vanity items or shortcuts on time you can use real cash to unlock weapons.

http://www.gametrailers.com/reviews/...tside-2-review
    Last edited by BadHabitz; 14 Dec 2012, 07:24 AM.

Comment

welcome back. Its good to hear from you . Great job on some of those scores. You can always get better at math.

Comment

You will have a problem in Math class if you think that the answer to 2 + 2 = haha

lol

Comment

Originally posted by BadHabitz View Post
          Some people still play. Most are playing CS:GO, so maybe you might want to take a look at that.

For me, I tried out Planetside 2. It's a FPS, somewhat like BF2142, but the maps are super huge, and with 3 factions instead of 2. It's a persistent world, so there are no rounds, just constant gaming. Oh, it's also "free to play", which means you can play for free, but if you want vanity items or shortcuts on time you can use real cash to unlock weapons.

http://www.gametrailers.com/reviews/...tside-2-review
          WHat do you think of Planetside 2? I installed it but haven't tried it out yet.
          [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
            You will have a problem in Math class if you think that the answer to 2 + 2 = haha

lol
            Well it's true Phantom. Everytime I see that question, I start laughing. I remember in one of my core classes for math it asked for 12/6 and thought it was a trick question LOL

Anyway, I hope to see you all on TS soon. Can't wait to hear Cobalt go crazy, "What the hell are you guys doing?" lol!!

Comment

Umm.. you were gone?
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

ouch

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                  Umm.. you were gone?
                  Denial has a hold of Cobalt. I know it hurt when I left Cobalt. Shhh... Don't worry, I'm back now

Comment

Denial is a river in Egypt you mullet. You must have forgotton what world geography you learned in high school.

I'm gonna password TS so you cant get in.
                    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

The password is going to be "denial."

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                        The password is going to be "denial."
                        LOL Nice one phantom

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                        Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                          by Apache Warrior
                          6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                        • Reply to 6 years
                          by Sirex
                          I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                          Just hit 2.5K miles...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                        • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                          by Sirex
                          Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                        • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                          by Sirex
                          Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                        • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                          by Sirex
                          Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                        Working...
                        X