TROLLS and MORE TROLLS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marv View Post
    i just spoke with him...I think he should be given atleast another shot (as I've been here, many other people have). From my history here and from what I have seen, most of the time people are banned they don't know why. After a quick chat I told plunk it was because of the team flash to trinity; and stated that if he just promised not to do it again he would be ok. I'd like to hope that's how things will go of course, but he'll be submitting a ban appeal soon it seems. Also I do not think people understand the severity of their actions, clearly this person didn't even know why they were being banned.../end rant idk

Edit: just to clarify, in no way am i supporting people who come into the server and purposely break the rules.
    He's been warned before.. He does this over and over and over again? What's not to understand? And how many chances should you give him? Until the server empties out due to team attack abuse? wtf marv? Is this guy your personal friend or something? This guy purposely attacks people for an illicit reaction! He wants to piss people off so he gets off on it. Plain and simple!

Furthermore.. As he entered the server.. He was in spawn.. I was still buying weapons and late to leave spawn.. He stayed there with me.. Staring at me so I could see it was his name "plunk" and then as if to say, It's on! And low and behold.. The team attacking and knifing me and team flashing began.. Gee.. And this behavior doesn't seem odd to you? and he couldn't possibly fathom the repercussions of his actions that could result in an immediate ban? Especially after being told about this shit before by other admins?? HELLOO!!!

Just cause you spoke to him .. Doesn't mean he's not gonna lie and bs you .. He'll just keep doing it! As he repeatedly shown already.. I say enough is enough.. You want to play with team attacking trolls.. Have at it.. But I won't!! It ruins the game! And takes away from the fun of it all! We're not here for "plunk's" personal enjoyment.. And I personally hope that Cain bans him perm.. But more than likely.. This idiot will just buy another account and start his shinanagins all over again.. But I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it!

Comment

People change, you'll be surprised how many members that are regs and are perfectly fine that have actually been banned from playing here at one point. People learn, mature etc. Sometimes a stern reprimand is all that is needed to turn an asshat into a great member of our community.

People are inherently good. Just misguided. If Marv has talked to him and he starts to behave then great, mission accomplished. If not, then report him as Cain said and then he is at Cain's mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar View Post
        People change, you'll be surprised how many members that are regs and are perfectly fine that have actually been banned from playing here at one point. People learn, mature etc. Sometimes a stern reprimand is all that is needed to turn an asshat into a great member of our community.

People are inherently good. Just misguided. If Marv has talked to him and he starts to behave then great, mission accomplished. If not, then report him as Cain said and then he is at Cain's mercy.
        I did Bar.. All is good.. The submission was put in yesterday as Cain requested.. So no worries..

As far as I'm concerned.. He is already at Cain's mercy.. I've said enough so you guys know what he's capable of . And capable of repeatedly.. So now you guys are fully aware .. lol

/end of rant! lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar View Post

I didn't get banned, but i lost my mind when I was no longer admin for our DOD server and left for a year. I was an idiot, going through a divorce, and life just sucked at that point. Looking back on it I look like the worlds biggest douche.

But hey, stuff happens, and the lair is the only place I have enjoyed playing since 2005.

Bar is right, people are inherently good.

Comment

People will change if taking their gaming community away is used as a threat. Trinity follow the ban submissions (like you did) and ease up on the ranting.
              "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum."

Comment

I dont have a dog in this hunt but I have to agree with Trinity, and disagree with others.Some poeple dont have it in em to change. They dont come to servers to play and have fun. They come for one purpose, and thats to try and start trouble. Being banned is no big deal to them,nor do they care. They'll just go to the next and start all over again.

Some people are just black hearted for whatever reason and only seek to cause others pain. They are passed feeling remorse. Desensitized to what others feel. Or in extreme cases take joy in hurting others.

Cain tries to balance it out. but you can tell pretty fast who needs to stay and who doesnt.

Sad to see so much turmoil in CS, just one of the reasons I dont play it, but that's just me.
                [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                  by Apache Warrior
                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                • Reply to 6 years
                  by Sirex
                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                  by Sirex
                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                  by Sirex
                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                  by Sirex
                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                Working...
                X