I'm in high cotton now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in high cotton now.

Best internet connection I've ever had thanks to tickie for hookin me up.

[COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Congrats Cobalt.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

You inclined me to do the same

Comment

Dang good Zantheus. I seen one guy pushin 85 download and 25 up one time.

But some here can testify to how crappy my internet was when I first got on the lair. Man I used to run 600-700 ping from Iraq when I played CoD 4 with these guys. Then when I got back to the states all I could get was 3.5 down and .5 up for the first 2 years and even that was throttled down to .5 down at times.

So needless to say $1700.00 dollars later, I'm finally getting what I can live with.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Ya I was there with you at that time...I remember your difficult times LOL. Glad to see you finally have a decent playing time

Comment

Thats awesome Cobalt!
              Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

Wow that is a far cry from what you used to deal with! Think you can handle that much bandwidth?
                [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X