No announcement yet.

Best buy Deal of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive had w8 pro for about 6-7 monhts now or should i say since the OEM release lol and its nice man alot of good features and less stress on hardware seriously lol its easy to navigate and easy to configure lol i was a hater on it before too but i had to upgrade from w7 cuz my copy was a pirated one lol but yea honestly its nice i put object dock (its like dock similar to mac) on it instead of the start menu, but yea files are easy to access even kids can use it... the only complain i have with it is its integration with hotmail/msn which is pretty wierd but i have no issues what so ever and before u install it make sure you update your BIOS right after installing it because some issues might raise but i never had one personally

Comment

I have win8 and I haven't found an issue yet. Been using it since Christmas time, not a hiccup yet. Startup seems to be around 8-20 seconds, which is ridiculous.

MS said in the next service pack there would be an option to default to desktop instead of the new start screen.

Another thing, there's something similar to the start button if you right click where it would be.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
      Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
        by Apache Warrior
        6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
      • Reply to 6 years
        by Sirex
        I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
        Just hit 2.5K miles...
        5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
      • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
        by Sirex
        Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
        5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
      • Reply to Hell Let Loose
        by Sirex
        Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
        5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
      • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
        by Sirex
        Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
        5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
      Working...
      X