Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would it take for CL to have a second server with a different game mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would it take for CL to have a second server with a different game mode?

Often I see the normal competitive server full, and I also get bored of competitive sometimes. A few different gamemodes with the CLR buddies would be cool. The question is in the title, what would it take for us to get a second Cain's Lair running?

I'm sure we could always use more donations But I'll let Cain answer this one.
    [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Basically..manpower. Our community is growing in-game, but we need dedicated members to help jump start a second server. If we can get our main server to be full 16+ hours or 20hrs a day. It'd much easier for cain to think on a second server...imo.
      Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

In all my years with other communities, adding a second server usually never goes too well. basically, it just splits the community. I rarely have to wait more than 2-5 minutes to get into the server. I enjoy the fact that everybody plays on the same server and knows each other.

There are these big communities out there that I used to play with. They have 5 different Cs:S servers for instance. Everytime I checked their forums, it was like I didn't know anybody due to the fact that so many different people played in so many different servers made by the same community.

Cain might disagree with all this, but I just like the fact that we have our own little house on the street. You wipe your feet before you come in, you hang out, have fun, game, talk in the forums...etc... everybody knows everybody.

Ok my rant is over lol.

Comment

The question that never dies...

But I second Jeffros response completely. And I also like the fact we have one server so we can easily recognize one another.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
          Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
            by Apache Warrior
            6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
          • Reply to 6 years
            by Sirex
            I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
            Just hit 2.5K miles...
            5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
          • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
            by Sirex
            Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
            5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
          • Reply to Hell Let Loose
            by Sirex
            Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
            5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
          • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
            by Sirex
            Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
            5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
          Working...
          X