This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public Denunciation of trip202

Friends, Family, loved ones. It is I, Dirt. I ventured here for one purpose: To inform the CLR community, more specifically, the CSGO CLR community, that I, Dirt, currently FlorDirtson, do hereby publicy refute any honor that trip202 may have.

Where: CS:GO CLR server

When: The night of June 22, 2013. Approx 12:30AM.

Who: Trip202

Why: He banned me

What for you ask? I have these answers. As the great William Tradewell once said, "you are a coward and a scoundrel." Rather then giving any warning, or any kind of 'hey you shouldn't do that' he simply drops the ban hammer. No honor.

-Thanks
    Dirt AKA FlorDirtson

P.S. Otterbox is due in thursday. Also, I love you co2. Thanks guys, cains lair dot com for the forums.

This plaque should have just been made for you trip:

i-therefore-pronounce-him-a-coward-scoundrel-william-tradewell-general-read.jpg

You were sexually harassing a female player last night. One of Cain's strictest rules is NO SEXUAL HARRASMENT. Cain works very hard to attract players to his server. He wants them to have fun and enjoy themselves. The player in question certainly did not enjoy reading your text about her. You should be the one ashamed of yourself. The last one should get you ass beaten.

1) whats the most amount of men in one day you have had in you, littlewhatever.
    2) and we shall run train.
    3) you must taste the coagulation of goo, post insemination.
    4) the insemination begins.
    5) cause i go raw dog cream pie
    6) i'd put my seed in your baby.
    7) if the feet touch the ground when they sit on the curb, they are old enough.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Twist: I have played with littlekiller many a times before, it wasn't taken seriously on either end. Clearly was sarcastic, however I do apologize.

Comment

While I was in the wrong the text logs are out of context without the voice chat btw

Comment

I used to be like that once... you'll grow out of it eventually.

Comment

Doesn't matter if it is out of context. That is not something that is anywhere acceptable in voice or chatter. This is the chatter of a 13 yr old boy trying to show he knows big words.
            What you were typing is not sarcastic at all. Its meant to demean and nothing else other then to provoke a response.

Thank you Trip for what you did.

Comment

Once again, it is out of context and impartial, while I was in the wrong even though as I mentioned I am no stranger to the person I was talking too, the server is no place for it, understood. I apologize to clr, trip, apache. So I request this thread be closed, I shall protest the ban via the link in the Sticky and hope for some sort of resolve to this. Once again I apologize

- dirt

Comment

If you knew that person, let her come here and say she forgives you and has no hard feelings. Other than that, good luck.

Comment

Thread closed. Everyone have a good morning and good luck in all endeavors.

Comment

Actually Dirt, you have been given warnings in the past.One of the first time I saw you in the server, you were saying "nigga" and trying to play it off as okay because it was not the one that ends in "er". You were kicked. Then you came back and said it was no big deal because "they" call each other that all the time so why can't you (instead of just letting it go and playing). Your conversations are always about the same stupid things that get old fast. I'm no prude and have no problem with a vulgar joke, but you just talk about big dicks and creampies in a circle. You have been muted by both me and Fenris - that did not give you a clue that we did not want to hear that crap?

Also, by your initial post, I see this is not a ban appeal, but just a jab at me. I am not surprised, it fits your M.O.

At this point I am leaving it up to Cain, he will decide what is best for the server and if he wants someone like you playing in it.
                    [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                      I used to be like that once... you'll grow out of it eventually.

Most grow out of it, some never do.

Comment

take care dirt

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                        Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                          by Apache Warrior
                          6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                        • Reply to 6 years
                          by Sirex
                          I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                          Just hit 2.5K miles...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                        • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                          by Sirex
                          Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                        • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                          by Sirex
                          Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                        • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                          by Sirex
                          Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                        Working...
                        X