Where the regulars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where the regulars?

The amount of regulars and especially admins has been dwindling the past week or two? What's up brahs? brahs?

People keep asking me to kick/ban the asshat'rs like I have admin rights which I obviously don't. Brahs? What's up?

btw ... couldn't find my old account info so created this one a bit back. (Not that I posted alot anywhoo in the past)

I have been in just about daily

Comment

You can always message me on steam. I been having problems with my game. Losing fps. I think my gpu is dying..
      Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingRedd View Post
        You can always message me on steam. I been having problems with my game. Losing fps. I think my gpu is dying..
        Checked for overheating?

Comment

A decent amount of people have had lowered fps since the last update. And as Jun mentioned, check your temps and see if the computer and fans need cleaned.

Comment

I'm not a CS:GO guy but I would venture a guess that many people are playing/testing new games from the summer sale. This and the winter sale period are the worst times for a standing game because there's so much new stuff available.

-Rand
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
              Checked for overheating?
              Originally posted by c02 View Post
              A decent amount of people have had lowered fps since the last update. And as Jun mentioned, check your temps and see if the computer and fans need cleaned.
              I cleaned my card not too long ago, maybe a month or so ago and my whole chassis for possible overheating.

I don't understand, i used to play this game with 140+fps. Now I'm getting choke here and there during fire fights. I checked my temp whenever I'm playing and I reach about 65-70*C, which should be fine but for some reason my game lags/chokes. I play Skyrim with high settings with mods just fine with temp around 70C too and other title like metro last light and coh with no hiccups.

Btw I have a gtx460. oh and forget the nvidia drivers, they are crap. the last two releases have been unstable. Almost fried my card with force resets. I have this card for 2years and half. I wanna push it to 3 years before upgrading. Which i might have for BF4...
              Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Also make sure your hard drive is not failing. I had the same symptoms a few years ago and I figured out that my hard drive was starting to fial.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I've been trying out new games I bought through the steam sale but will likely be back on the server starting tonight. I figured I'd give some other people a chance at being the taser king.

Comment

its okay you've got a new regular right here!

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                      I'm not a CS:GO guy but I would venture a guess that many people are playing/testing new games from the summer sale. This and the winter sale period are the worst times for a standing game because there's so much new stuff available.

-Rand
                      We still have plenty of players for BF3 every night.
                      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

No.1 I'm working 2 jobs, 70-80 hours a week
                        No.2 I've a crappy 2 core computer that gets me killed more times than not.. LOL
                        Hopefully after new $7,000 fence, and soon to be new living room wood flooring, I can spend money on some big boy toys. But not yet
                        No.3 I have some nerve damage that is getting "Better", but still have response issues
                        All in all... I hope to be fit for playing soon, but not yet..
                        Here is looking forward to the future...
                        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I played last night, but the level of asshats was kinda bad so I jumped out early and went play some gun game lol.

Comment

I still lurk around the forums. Not as if I was much of a forum poster at any time. I just stopped playing csgo because it got boring.

I play arma3 just about every day though.
                            Motivate

Comment

Yeah ... just seems like these days we don't see heavy traffic until later than we use to, even from regulars.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X