trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trade?

Here are the items that I have that I am willing to trade. Message me with a proposal. I am looking for m4, ak, awp, deag, 250, and knife.

Ultra violet sg553
    jungle five 7
    Xm1040 urban perforated
    Xm1040 blaze orange
    UMP45 caramel
    mag7 StarTrak Memento.

well i only have something with skulls and something else I can't remember.

Comment

I have a Mag 7 Memento to trade for another Mil-Spec gun, or 2 lower grade ones.

Comment

I picked up a zebra striped M4A4 a couple days ago. Normally I'd be ecstatic about this, but I picked up a Tiger skinned M4A4 the same evening (two maps, two drops), so it's kind of like... yeah, I only need one skin for a gun, and since I can't switch out skins without dropping from a game, why have two?

Personally, I think they have a bit further to go on perfecting the loadout so we can switch skins while we're dead.

Anyway, if anyone wants to trade for a field tested zebra stripe M4A4, contact me.

Comment

I have an extra mp7 skulls, would like something for the p90, even a crappy skin, I don't really care.
          [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Originally posted by Fenris View Post
            I picked up a zebra striped M4A4 a couple days ago. Normally I'd be ecstatic about this, but I picked up a Tiger skinned M4A4 the same evening (two maps, two drops), so it's kind of like... yeah, I only need one skin for a gun, and since I can't switch out skins without dropping from a game, why have two?

Personally, I think they have a bit further to go on perfecting the loadout so we can switch skins while we're dead.

Anyway, if anyone wants to trade for a field tested zebra stripe M4A4, contact me.
            I have had good luck in selling a couple of them for around $2.20 each. Maybe check the market to see what you can get.

Comment

I have a case for trade... I would like a glock, ak or M4-S of any type for it....

Bar1944 or here

Comment

This market is cool! Sold all my camos and cases for dirt cheap and got 80 cents lol

I just wanted to clean out my inventory. And I'm going to be RICH!!! in about 3 million years.

Comment

I just got Arctic Camo for the G3SG1. So psyched! It's Factory New too.

I put some screenshots of some of the big guns I'm using on steam. Friends can see them.

I wish they'd give a skin for the zeus.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenris View Post
                    I just got Arctic Camo for the G3SG1. So psyched! It's Factory New too.

Sold that for 90 cents a few days back as well... who pays for this crap!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X