No announcement yet.

Old tired PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry you are way way tooo far away for me to get you pie.
    Though I just went apple picking. Pie will be this weekend.

Comment

I baked an apple pie last weekend. It did not last long. The same weekend I grilled 4 pizzas. Roasted Red Peppers, Roasted Garlic, Sautéed Onions and Sautéed Mushrooms. One also had Pepperoni.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
        I'm not 100% up to date with my component pricing in $ but they seem way overpriced to me.
        Thats what I think every time I look up things to building myself. A lot of these major brands (even HP) you can get a $600-$700 PC with a processor that is faster than the i3 and that comes with windows already installed and shipping. I can find like a year or two old tower on discount with the same parts I see to build for cheaper than I can get the parts. Some of them may not have a great graphics card, but for another $150 you could get a new one later and your still a little cheaper...

And how again did we get on the subject of pie??? I like peanut butter pie
        Apparently my BF EA manager name is "AwesomeFK" If anyone knows how to change that let me know.
        BF4: Awesome FK
        Steam ID: henry06x
        Xbox Live: H3llboundH3ro v
        X henry06x

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
          You sound like someone who buys an old car and is constantly working on it ... yet never done. For some this is fun. I rather makes pies.
          Gotya! In fact I'm more like yourself. The PC my current one replaced was going on 5 years old. The only thing that changed was a new graphics card, and that was only because the one in use had died.

I like pies too!

Comment

Originally posted by Henry06x View Post
            Thats what I think every time I look up things to building myself. A lot of these major brands (even HP) you can get a $600-$700 PC with a processor that is faster than the i3 and that comes with windows already installed and shipping. I can find like a year or two old tower on discount with the same parts I see to build for cheaper than I can get the parts. Some of them may not have a great graphics card, but for another $150 you could get a new one later and your still a little cheaper...

And how again did we get on the subject of pie??? I like peanut butter pie

Check my screenshot and post above if you haven't already. Something like that could fit the bill.

Comment

Another resource for speccing a new PC:
              http://www.maximumpc.com/build_pc_re...ilds_july_2013
              [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                I baked an apple pie last weekend. It did not last long. The same weekend I grilled 4 pizzas. Roasted Red Peppers, Roasted Garlic, Sautéed Onions and Sautéed Mushrooms. One also had Pepperoni.
                Apache
                YOU AND GOLDEN ARE KILLING ME...making me so hungery lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrOgM View Post
                  YOU AND GOLDEN ARE KILLING ME...making me so hungery lol

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                  Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X