Skins strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skins strategy

What are you guys doing with your crap drops?

Selling them for $0.13 or hanging on to them to try trading them up?

hanging onto them at the moment.

Comment

Sold mine... made 6 dollars out of thin air. I have yet to get a drop that I want to use. Everything has been useless.

Comment

I sold anything that was worth more then 5 cents.

Comment

I snatched up a bunch of those purple SGs when they were dirt cheap and traded them in for the dragon tattoo glock, which acquiring one was more expensive than the 10 SGs combined. Of course, now their price has gone up, so I wouldn't do it. I had the money in my steam wallet from selling old cards and a foil that I got from playing games.

Now I've got 3 caramel skins of that submachine gun I never use. They don't even sell well, so I figure save them up and trade them in eventually. I got a crate with a new skin for the M4A1 with silencer, so I swapped that out in place of the tiger skin without silencer I had been using. I'm still on the fence about the silencer. I loved the old days when you could take it on and off at will.

Comment

you can take the silencers off. Just takes a second to do so.

Comment

At this point stuff is selling so low, might as well save. I traded a case for p90 skin the other day since I never get drops for p90.

I also stopped unlocking cases since I got a statrack m4. I told myself once I have one decent thing I would just stop.

Those things are not even random. When the "wheel of fortune" goes round you can see so many guns double up or tripled up, it will go past 3 mp7 skins, then 3 m4 skins which are the same then land on something crappy. It should just list one of each item and then land on that. It also should not give you the same crap over and over, but then that would not be profitable for Steam.
              [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Originally posted by trip202 View Post
                Those things are not even random. When the "wheel of fortune" goes round you can see so many guns double up or tripled up, it will go past 3 mp7 skins, then 3 m4 skins which are the same then land on something crappy. It should just list one of each item and then land on that. It also should not give you the same crap over and over, but then that would not be profitable for Steam.
                I think actually what you're seeing are the same skin, different conditions. I hate that they have these different conditions for each skin. Like, it's not enough that certain skins are ultra rare, but if you get one, you might end up with a shitty, scraped up version of it.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                  by Apache Warrior
                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                • Reply to 6 years
                  by Sirex
                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                  by Sirex
                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                  by Sirex
                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                  by Sirex
                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                Working...
                X