Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SourceBan "Protest Ban" Issue.

I was just banned (no clue why).

Trying to submit my ID to your SourceBan page and I keep getting and error "invalid Steam id" Tried a bunch of different formats. Still no luck.

STEAM_1:0:531806

I would also be nice if your Ban List was public. Then banned players who care can see what the issue is.

...and it would be nice if the error message for "invalid steam id" showed you the correct format to use.

According to sourcebans, you have a previous standing ban for hacking from a couple months ago. That's just about all I see.

Comment

Yea, from my understanding there was some internal discrepancies with my ban. Cain's member were split down the middle whether I cheated or not. Randomly tried joining last week and saw I wasn't banned figured it got lifted. It was a joyous occasion. Love the reg on this server. But good things don't last forever....

Comment

Sorry, I wasn't present for this particular occasion, so I don't know anything about the details. However, I'll see if Cain will check out this thread if you would like to appeal the ban.

Comment

Thanks, I went back and forth with Cain through PMs awhile ago. He was fine with unbanning me, but it was the whole democracy that was preventing the lift.

If having a 10 year old steam account with thousands of hours of CS will help my case...here it is.
          http://steamcommunity.com/id/wobbb/

Thanks again.

Comment

No problem. I sent him the message a few mins ago. I'm not sure when he'll be on, but once he gets it he's pretty quick.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
              by Apache Warrior
              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
            • Reply to 6 years
              by Sirex
              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
              Just hit 2.5K miles...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
              by Sirex
              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
              by Sirex
              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
              by Sirex
              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
            Working...
            X