Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by airfriend View Post
    ...how do I get in touch with ya'll?
    All available info is in the BF4 forum topic, including Origin player IDs. Cain will have a server up as soon as it's possible.
    http://www.cainslair.com/forumdispla...-Battlefield-4

Comment

Thanks Lulz, it is possible that I may run another CS flavor server in the future.

I am sorry to have to pull down the CSGO server, but our Community is so small we have had little success trying to keep multiple game servers busy. Getting and keeping a game server busy takes a lot more time and effort behind the scenes than most folks realize, and we simply do not have enough time or manpower to run multiple servers and keep the quality as high as I want.

We have made many new friends with CSGO and had a lot of fun. I look forward to many of our old BF friends returning as we transition back to a BF game.

With respect to other servers if our friends at the Potsmoker's Lounge are still running a server, I can recommend them, they are good people, and it should be a similar experience to what you found here.

I invite ALL of our CSGO friends to come play BF4 with us, and to check out the BETA which starts today, and I believe it is FREE, so you can check out the game.

Oh, and Apache will 100% be playing BF4, so if you want to hear his excited voice, you will need to play BF4 with us!!

Take care gang ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
        Thanks Lulz, it is possible that I may run another CS flavor server in the future.

I am sorry to have to pull down the CSGO server, but our Community is so small we have had little success trying to keep multiple game servers busy. Getting and keeping a game server busy takes a lot more time and effort behind the scenes than most folks realize, and we simply do not have enough time or manpower to run multiple servers and keep the quality as high as I want.

We have made many new friends with CSGO and had a lot of fun. I look forward to many of our old BF friends returning as we transition back to a BF game.

With respect to other servers if our friends at the Potsmoker's Lounge are still running a server, I can recommend them, they are good people, and it should be a similar experience to what you found here.

I invite ALL of our CSGO friends to come play BF4 with us, and to check out the BETA which starts today, and I believe it is FREE, so you can check out the game.

Oh, and Apache will 100% be playing BF4, so if you want to hear his excited voice, you will need to play BF4 with us!!

Take care gang ...
        Well said Cain!

Games come and go, but our community remains the same. Providing a good fun experience for the masses. We just hope our new friends can come with us on this meandering gaming journey with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
          Apache will 100% be playing BF4, so if you want to hear his excited voice
          I thought we were trying to encourage people to switch, not run away screaming.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fenris View Post
              I thought we were trying to encourage people to switch, not run away screaming.
              Apache gaming is an experience not to miss. Apache playing a Battlefield game is a whole other level of greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                Apache gaming is an experience not to miss. Apache playing a Battlefield game is a whole other level of greatness.
                We are lucky Apache is a committed CLR since you can't trademark someone's personality or voice.
                [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                  My thoughts exactly!

Comment

Funny thing is the voip is still better on CS:Go. I have a hard time understanding apache now. I think he screams less in BF4.

Comment

I am using a new headset. The SoundBlaster ZXR and it does not use a boom for the mic. Also the mic volume works on this one. The other mic would not let me adjust the sensitivity.
                      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Thinking of getting back into this game .... any fun to be had ??

Hah, I kid .. I kid ... still feeding my Company of Heroes 2 addiction. So long, CSGO, you were fun while you lasted !! Thanks again Cain for the server and your hours invested making it the best.
                        Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Well shoot. I go to work in NY for a week and come back to no server. I am with most of the other responses, BF4 requires dedicated time + Origin broke my heart a long time ago. Good luck on your BF4 stuff.

Anyone here that wants to continue to play CS:GO I will be on.

Gold match making or Dirty old men server. Steam ID: MrRogers (picture is of MrRogers giving the bird )

Comment

Originally posted by MrRogers View Post
                            Well shoot. I go to work in NY for a week and come back to no server. I am with most of the other responses, BF4 requires dedicated time + Origin broke my heart a long time ago. Good luck on your BF4 stuff.

Anyone here that wants to continue to play CS:GO I will be on.

Gold match making or Dirty old men server. Steam ID: MrRogers (picture is of MrRogers giving the bird )
                            I'll still be on, Mr. Rogers. The BF4 Open Beta starts today, so I'll be seeing if my shitty little laptop can run it, but even if it can, I'll still be playing CS:GO as well.

I tried to follow someone onto a server last night when I had no idea where to go and I ended up on VPP. Jesus, does that server suck. Not only was my ping terrible and everyone moving like I was playing on a 486, but nobody was polite. People were calling each other offensive names, including the admin who was threatening to kick people if they didn't like the map we were playing.

We should send Winslow, Blackjack and DatShitKray there. They'd love it.

Comment

guess what,

I'm much better at bf4 than at cs:go
                              hueheuhuaehuaheheaueuaheuahUHAEUEHAUGUAUWAHUHWUHAH AHUEAHUHAHAHAHA

I broke the top10 in rankings just before it went down so I guess that's cool.

Have a nice life guys, I probably won't be playing in your servers much since my circle of bf buds are running our own.

Comment

Currently downloading and going to give BF4 a try.

I really liked BF2:BC and still play it here and there. I doubt BF4 will even run on my PC but, you know.
                                It's worth a shot.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X