Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bikers vs land rover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ukdk...layer_embedded

From what I can tell, it looks like the motorcyclists started it. Once they surrounded him and started going up to the SUV there was probably a point where the guys thought it is better to flee through them for his life rather than just have them destroy his car and pull him out. Apparently someone had a knife too. Not sure what will happen legally, but once the bikers started attacking he had no choice but to go through them. And at the end, when they started to break the window and try to pull him out, I would have thrown that sucker in reverse and went through whoever was in my way.

I am saying all this a former motorcyclist myself. Although a lot of bikers catch a bad wrap, this looked like the started with the SUV.
    [hlx]

"Why so serious"

They deserved it. Go range rover!

That's why I stay packing in my car, come close to my window... this is Texas, you WILL get shot. (After a brief warning from me)

Comment

I am armed most of the time. I have a Georgia CC. It comes in handy in my business.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I was reading about this just last night. The bikers apparently have an annual thing where they clog the streets and rev their engines and barrel down roads, blocking traffic and blazing through red lights and harassing anyone who is just trying to drive anywhere that happens to conflict with their direction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ujSkztMRrs

Same bikers, driving down a stretch of road, going through red lights, using both lanes as their own who attack a Prius for trying to turn at a green light when they're having their fun.

Fuck these people. They should have their motorcycle licenses taken away and never be allowed to drive again.

Comment

Where are the police when they are doing this. Throw a few in jail and the rest will fade away.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

What a joke. The range rover should have ploughed through them all, over and over collecting as many loser crotch rocket points in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
              Where are the police when they are doing this. Throw a few in jail and the rest will fade away.
              Apache
              There's too many of them. And as you can see in the videos, these bikers will put everyone and anyone in danger in order to get away. You can't even track them with license plates. Most are fake, have none or are stolen. The only thing cops can do is block major arteries and force them into highways (where the SUV event happened). But everyone who keeps track of these thugs is expecting the worst. One day something truly tragic is going to happen and that's when you will see the NYPD react to these "gangs" and come down hard. But by then the damage will be done.
              [img]http://www.fpsreport.com/tuqui/Sig01.jpg[/img]

Comment

I guess its come out that 2 bikers have been arrested. One of the bikers that was runover is paralyzed too. No sympathies here.
                Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                  Apache
                  Actually, that's what the police did. The big rally is supposed to be an "end of the summer" event where all the different biker gangs and groups converge on one place and just hang out like one big family, no rivalries or anything. They terrorize the place they hang out, and clog traffic for miles, but at least they aren't killing each other.

Only this year, the police were prepared and started pulling them over systematically at checkpoints and checking them for drugs and weapons and stuff. They confiscated something like 55 bikes. It completely broke up the get together, but this means all those biker gangs split off and went their own ways, so it was like blowing up a giant asteroid only to have a hundred smaller asteroids go shrieking off in different directions.

Comment

I saw this on the news. From what I heard, all charges are dropped, and the bikers who surrendered to the police are being set free. From what the news says, the bikers started it, when one biker stopped short in the middle of the highway, which even for a biker, is stupid.

As someone who tolerates bikers and drivers alike, this totally was the fault of the bikers.

Comment

why are the bikers being set free after attacking the guys car?

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                        why are the bikers being set free after attacking the guys car?
                        I can speak confidently from complete ignorance, the police maybe couldn't prove their case based on the evidence in hand. I would guess the bad guys lawyered up and said nothing. Release doesn't mean they will never be charged, but no DA will file charges unless he believes he has evidence to win.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
                            I guess its come out that 2 bikers have been arrested. One of the bikers that was runover is paralyzed too. No sympathies here.
                            Hopefully a lesson learned the hard way. What kind of idiot tries to battle an SUV with a motorbike anyway.
                            [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Jalopnik (a car blog), made a FAQ for what happened.

http://jalopnik.com/everything-you-n...-vs-1440131015

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X