No announcement yet.

Can't play Beta, what should i upgrade to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINALLY all resolved, refund, everything installed. Will send pics later...

Tried to join our server, and FULL, with 7 waiting.. lol

A little late to the dance, but dance i will.
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Wow! It took this long?

Comment

What with jacking with Newegg customer service, and having the time to put everything together, delays delays delays..

Tried to login to the game yesterday, says i needed a plugin, downloaded and seems to have run, but obviously
        didn't or won't. The download plug box just keeps popping up.. Maybe turn off Anti-virus ?

Last night was my EARLY night, home at 09:30pm CST. I'm usually home at 00:30 ish, and back at work at 08:00am.
        Lately been working 7 days a week, so not much down time. Regular job and Soccer Referee..
        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
          Tried to login to the game yesterday, says i needed a plugin, downloaded and seems to have run, but obviously didn't or won't. The download plug box just keeps popping up..
          My process with plug-in updates using Chrome: download, close browser, install plug-in, restart browser.

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
            My process with plug-in updates using Chrome: download, close browser, install plug-in, restart browser.
            Yea I had problems with the download plugin yesterday as well. Somehow I fumbled through the acceptance.

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
              The same as my process with Firefox.

Comment

Sorry to hear about all this. Shit sucks.

Returning anything is a fucking joke now'adays. They literally delay you till you give up.

Comment

Everything good to go, I got in a little training last night, and now today it says I must be online to play.. I'm online...
                  Uggg... Now I'm stumped
                  ??Click me to donate??

Comment

You are having trouble connecting to the server?

Comment

I'm INNNN. tried playing on server, got totally owned.. LOL.. 1/9

I'll do the campaign for abit to get my feet wet before I let myself get beat up..

Granted, I just now got connected, and people have been playing since November.. Accept I'll be the Expendable Crewman from Star Trec for awhile

I'm just happy I have a system that works, and I can play.. Granted, I work 80 hours a week, so I'm not the Cain's Lair camper I used to be
                      ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I know the feeling of getting trashed 1/9 We should team up to try to beat the odds.

Comment

They'll team up and get 2/18...

Comment

Probably right... lol
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X