I Am Out - Until the next patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Am Out - Until the next patch

Until the next patch at the least. I have tried everything I know, including reinstalling the game and it is no go. I can not join any servers.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

And I canceled my pre-order from that British site because it's been two weeks and they still haven't charged my credit card. That and I'm hesitant about Premium.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
      And I canceled my pre-order from that British site because it's been two weeks and they still haven't charged my credit card. That and I'm hesitant about Premium.
      Payment will be taken on the 28th day from the pre-order being placed (payments expire after 28 days unless we capture the funds) unless the pre-order's official release date is within the next 28 days. In this case payment will be taken 24-48 hours before the games official release date.
      Just like most preorders in the UK, the money isn't taken until just before your item is "shipped".

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
        Just like most preorders in the UK, the money isn't taken until just before your item is "shipped".
        That's stupid. Because Paypal authorization is valid until the 26th of October and the game comes out on the 30th. So 2 days too late. I stand by my decision.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          That's stupid. Because Paypal authorization is valid until the 26th of October and the game comes out on the 30th. So 2 days too late. I stand by my decision.
          Hmmm in the FAQ it states that funds can only be captured up to 28 days. Would be odd for your paypal issue to happen.

Comment

Back in. I ran the update and can now play again.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I have still yet to preorder 0_o broke college kid probz

Comment

I'm not ordering this. I can't rationalize $50-60 for a game that is barely playable on my only available computer (my laptop). You can take me off the admin list, I understand. I've tried the game and it is terrible. It runs like shit, takes forever to get into a game, hackers and cheaters abound and it's just not fun for me. I'm playing CS:GO regularly on Potsmokers Lounge if anybody wants to join me for a game now and then. Also, Nitori has set up a server that she's trying to get people to join, but until she figures out how to turn on the Zeus as a purchasable item, I'm going to be staying on PSL, where I can taser my little heart out.

Comment

Apache is never out.

Sorry to hear that fenris. The latest battlefield games has been very demanding on hardware. Not everyone can run it at 60fps. We understand your frustration. I still play csgo, let me know about Nitori server. I'd be happy to help.
                  Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I am running on 40-50 FPS. At least not showing any lag.

Comment

I bounce between 45fps and 80fps. The new patch plus 13.11 beta's have fixed a lot of my random frame dropouts.

Comment

I bounce between 45fps and 80fps. The new patch plus 13.11 beta's have fixed a lot of my random frame dropouts.
                        I'm running Catalyst 13.9. Is there an advantage to upgrading to the 13.11 beta? Running ATI HD5870.

Comment

Yep, 2 Beta drives have been released post battlefield 4 beta and therefore have some optimising for the game. Expect an official driver to drop within a couple of weeks of the games release.

Comment

Yep, 2 Beta drives have been released post battlefield 4 beta and therefore have some optimising for the game. Expect an official driver to drop within a couple of weeks of the games release.
                            Makes sense...I'm running well at med/high so may wait for official drivers before updating.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                              by Apache Warrior
                              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                            • Reply to 6 years
                              by Sirex
                              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                              Just hit 2.5K miles...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                              by Sirex
                              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                              by Sirex
                              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                              by Sirex
                              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                            Working...
                            X