Just received a late Christmas Gift.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
    For a Brit to get more sunlight he will have to move to another country.
    Apache
    LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
      Thanks for all the advice guys. Will take a read through it when I have a little more time to spare.

I have been dealing with it for a while (2010) but have only recently been diagnosed as the severity increased ten fold for no apparent reason. I have changed nothing, and look after my skin well, yet I'm getting a new area drying up and going red/brown roughly every 2-3 days. It used to be confined to 2-3 half inch size areas at a time on my back. I'd apply a cream known as Eumovate and after 2-3 weeks it would clear up and go away, then maybe a few months later a new area would appear. Now this cream appears to be doing nothing (sometimes the area will fade and go almost invisible yet come back when I cease application) and the psoriasis is now on my legs, chest, back, face, scalp, ears (inside and out).

I'm using this for moisturising.
      http://www.e45.co.uk/our-products/ad...kin/e45-cream/
      And just added this.
      http://www.bio-oil.com/en-us/
      and this into the mix.
      http://www.neutrogena.com/category/hair/t-gel-.do

Got a feeling this is linked to my new found insomnia. But I can't exactly make that go away unless I stop my chemo.

Something is seriously screwed with my immune system. No doubt I'll have yet another issue with it soon enough.

@Fooler. Apart from grass pollen I'm allergy free I think.
      If vitamin D is that good. Try getting one of the lights that do the correct spectrum. They do this in Alaska for people who have problems without having sunlight.
      My only thought for food is to not eat a type for a week and see what happens. Or increase a type of something with a vitamin in a specific food.

Comment

I've actually dropped off a lot of thing over the past 2 weeks and have lost quite a bit of weight in doing so. I've been trying to stick to foods with low sat fats and refined sugars. Tbh my psoriasis has gotten worse during this period. I noticed 2 new areas while getting undressed last night. Really feel like I'm losing this battle.

I should be starting UVB treatment in Jan sometime. This is for my Urticaria, but I guess it'll be two birds one stone.

I just don't understand how I can go from 2 years of having psoriasis and it being so mild I never noticed it half the time, to starting to feel like I'm slowly being covered by scabs. Especially as this seemed to start off the back of my best period (health/mental) since being on chemo. I was on a big high and once again my health brings me back down to earth at break neck speed.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this Juneau.
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

Man, sound like you are going through the same thing as my mother. I am unaware of your other two diseases though, is one of them Celiac?

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by The_Needle View Post
              Man, sound like you are going through the same thing as my mother. I am unaware of your other two diseases though, is one of them Celiac?

Dave
              3 diseases.

Cholingeric Urticaria.
              Reactive Hypoglycemia
              Chronic Myeloid Leukemia.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                by Apache Warrior
                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
              • Reply to 6 years
                by Sirex
                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                by Sirex
                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                by Sirex
                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                by Sirex
                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
              Working...
              X