Back to play some BF4!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to play some BF4!

I'm back to give this new battlefield a shot with the people that i enjoy playing with the most, When i got battlefield 3 my computer at the time could barely handle it and it wasn't very much fun to play like that so i took a break till i could afford a new PC that could handle it. Well that break took longer then i expected it to because i didn't want to a cheap build. Since building this new pc battlefield 4 has been released and i noticed most of the people i used to play with are on that now so i got the full package. Kinda excited to see once my download is complete and i get into the game and see what i just spent a lot of money on.

Will See you on the Battlefield!
    TheSmokingManCLR

Welcome back and I will be looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Wahooo another target... i mean welcome

Comment

Welcome back!!

Comment

Welcome back.
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X